|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Semiconductor company based in Norwood, MA (2wd.)
7. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
9. Bands between RF and baseband
11. Characters Per Inch
12. Switch position
13. Counter ElectroMotive Force
15. Chemical symbol for aluminum
17. Longitudinal shape-forming structural element
20. Opposite of O.D.
21. Adjust a pot
23. Chemical symbol for strontium
24. Data transmission pathway
26. Ratio of output to input power, voltage, current, light, etc.
29. Type of electrical wire insulation
30. Electical-to-mechanical energy converters
32. Oscillator crystal substance
34. Radio Frequency Interference, abbr.
35. Spurious RF products created by metal joints, abbr.
37. U.K. equivalent of the IEEE
38. What is a line on a map which joins points of equal pressure
42. Chemical symbol for beryllium
44. Unintentionally changes the oscillator frequency
48. Basic element
51. Color quality
52. Basis for decibels, abbr.
54. 12 inches, pl.
55. Lunar 'seas'
57. Chemical symbol for tantalum
58. A flip-flop input
60. Japanese semiconductor & equipment manufacturer
62. Low Noise Amplifier
64. Charged particle
66. EM simulation & EDA software company, based in Fremont, CA
69. Electromagnetics software vendor
72. Type of data storage IC
74. Started as HPIB
76. Be behind in phase
77. Integrated circuit, abbr.
79. Unit of weight
80. Chemical symbol for bismuth
81. Low- to mid- frequency connectors
83. Chemical symbol for cesium
84. RF integrated circuit
87. Part of this website's title
88. Direct Memory Access
90. Greek letter
91. Chemical symbol for francium
92. Ionized trails of meteors used as a reflecting media, 2 wds.
1. Provider of services for telecommunications systems in Switzerland
2. Amateur radio abbreviation for the Oceania region
3. Global Positioning System
4. SIPS x 2
5. Aircraft navigation system
6. One port of an amplifier
7. Electronics manufacturer with "meatball" logo
8. Decimeter, abbr.
9. A three-terminal power semiconductor device noted for high efficiency and fast switching (abbr.)
10. Cell phone & wireless RF device manufacturer in Woburn, MA
13. CDMA Development Group, abbr.
14. A final surface coating
15. Multivibrator type
16. Constellation : The lion
18. Automatic repeat request used in AMTOR
19. First man to orbit the earth - ... Gagarin
22. Total radiated power, abbr.
24. Stock symbol for Boeing
25. Produced when water boils?
27. Chemical symbol for argon
28. Instruments for Industry, Ronkonkoma, NY, abbr.
31. Half of a DIP
33. Greek letter
36. Maximum Usable Frequency
39. One port of an amplifier
40. Radio navigation reference signal, pl.
41. Type of power (I x E)
43. Electrical overstress, abbr.
45. Front edge of a wing, abbr.
46. Physicist after whom a law describing the direction of EMF and current resulting from induction is named
47. A strong metal alloy
49. Type of logic gate
50. 1/000 of an inch
53. He developed a "counter" for measuring radiation levels
56. Automatic network analyzer, abbr.
59. Uppermost surface
61. Encased in a protective covering
63. Antenna, abbr.
65. Chemical symbol for nickel
67. Chemical symbol for silver
68. Deutsche Industrie Normenausschuss
70. System On Chip
71. Software device for tracking elapsed time
73. Software function selection mechanism
75. British Broadcasting Corporation
78. Imaging device, abbr., pl.
81. Beat Frequency Oscillator
82. Miniature RF connector
85. Femtofarad, abbr.
86. Infrared, abbr.
87. One component of a complex number, abbr.
89. A common battery cell size