|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. RF connector & cable manufacturer located in Suwon, Korea (and an RF Cafe advertiser)
4. The software "layer" in a computer / machine interface
8. Chemical symbol for arsenic
11. Feature in some of waveguides used to increase operational bandwidth
13. Used to remove oxidation during soldering
15. Pertaining to the moon
18. Logarithmic units of power
19. Form/fit/function replacement
20. Readability, Signal, and Tone (QoS report type)
21. Original Equipment Manufacturer
23. Chemical symbol for iron
25. Akin to EEs, CEs, AEs, etc.
27. Logic gate
28. PCB materials
31. Straight line emanating from a point source, pl.
34. Greek letter (micro)
36. Computer communication scheme
38. Diode used as a voltage regulator, pl.
41. Capacitor manufacturer in Huntington Station, NY
43. Type of current flow
44. Its chemical symbol is U
45. The constellation in which Canopus is located
46. The "E" in TEM
47. Chemical symbol for thallium
48. ___-AZIMUTH telescope mount
49. Sets the flip-flop output to "0"
50. Software drafting tool, abbr.
51. Astronomical Unit (93E6 miles)
56. Attenuator topology
58. Filter & coupling matrix synthesis software company in Denmark, 3 wds., 2D + 71D + 58A
62. Peak Envelope Power
64. Modulation type, abbr.
65. BER. 8 bits at a time
66. Half of a DIP
68. Subject a circuit to extreme operation
71. Computer communication scheme
72. The last transmission by a station during a contact
73. Quickly changing portion of waveform
74. Brand of hobby knife
76. A common battery cell size
78. Joe Cahak's design consulting company in Ramona, CA, 2 wds., 78A + 57D
79. Calculus operation
1. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
2. Filter & coupling matrix synthesis software company in Denmark, 3 wds., 2D + 71D + 58A
3. Is behind in phase
5. Unintended frequency product from a mixer
6. Lunar depression
7. Chemical symbol for lithium
8. Up in the air
9. _____ conductor
10. The natural conversion of one element into another by radioactive decay
12. Logarithmic unit of power
13. Chemical symbol for francium
14. Greek letter
16. Stock symbol for National Semiconductor
17. Inadvertent impression of a signal onto an adjacent conductor, 2 wds.
21. Exponent that returns the original number
22. Data transmission pathway
24. Base 16 number system, abbr.
26. Crystal filter type
29. _______ Microwave, SSPA manufacturer in Trenton, NJ
30. Type of propagation above 30 MHz by means of refraction by highly ionized regions around the Earth’s poles
32. Does not pass electrical test
33. Produced when water boils?
35. Internet address, abbr.
36. Low Noise Amplifier
37. Mate to a bolt
39. The design component of total product cost, abbr.
40. Enhanced Graphics Adapter
41. Automatic Level Control
42. Imaging device, abbr.
43. Amateur Radio Association
52. Key feature in a high level overvoltage protection device
53. Finite-Element Model
54. Mass units, abbr.
55. Aircraft navigation system
57. Joe Cahak's design consulting company in Ramona, CA, 2 wds., 78A + 57D
59. RF component supplier (now L3-COM)
60. Greek letter used for resistance
63. Part of a male connector
65. Ham abbreviation indicating contacts with all major land masses
67. Radio signal route
69. Test equipment, abbr.
70. Chemical symbol for selenium
71. Filter & coupling matrix synthesis software company in Denmark, 3 wds., 2D + 71D + 58A
75. 1E6 nanoseconds
77. Chemical symbol for aluminum