Over 10000 Pages Indexed
5CCG (5th MOB):
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Computer communication scheme, abbr.
4. Metric length unit
9. Substrate for mounting components, abbr.
12. Amateur Radio Association
13. Consequence of under sampling
14. Unit of resistance
17. Short video segment
18. Display a radar target
19. Alternative name for Beta Persei
21. Singulated piece of IC wafer
23. Equivalent Series Resistance
24. Chemical symbol for bromine
26. Akin to EEs, CEs, AEs, etc.
29. Nordic Mobile Telephone
31. A type of average, pl.
33. ECM response
35. Software drafting tool, abbr.
37. Miniature RF connectors
38. Material used in the center of an inductor coil, pl.
40. Personal Digital Cellular
42. Greek letter
43. Chemical symbol for arsenic
44. Short Message Service
46. System On Chip
48. Short for modulator/demodulator
50. The LM741 was the first
54. Circuit path with very high or infinite impedance
56. RF amplifier & attenuator company in East Hanover, NJ
58. World's only remaining superpower, abbr.
59. Pick-and-_____ automated PCB component insertion tool
60. International Reply Coupon
61. Chemical element abbreviated Sn
62. High-speed circuit-switched data
63. Amplifier Solutions Corporation, abbr.
2. Length times width
3. Stock symbol for National Instruments
4. ______ Marietta, or Lockheed ______
5. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
6. Telecommunications Information Network Architecture
7. Symbol of the U.S.A.
8. Type of flip-flop
9. Query an input for changes
10. Type of distribution, squared
11. Graphics file extension
16. Last statement in a BASIC program
17. Material used in the center of an inductor coil, pl.
20. Global System for Mobile Communications
22. Electromagnetic compatibility, abbr.
24. Low- to mid- frequency connectors
25. Receiver power level circuitry, abbr.
26. ____ Electronics - RF/microwave components manufacturer in Denville, NJ
27. Official engineering change document, abbr., pl.
28. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
30. Transformer interwinding connection
32. Unit of current
34. This is a subatomic particle having a mass between that of an electron and a proton
36. Direct Digital Synthesis
39. Surface Mount Device, abbr.
41. Caused the temperature to drop
45. Physical barrier, pl.
47. Characters Per Inch
48. The quotient of the sum of several quantities and their number
49. Million multiply accumulate operations, abbr.
51. Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter
52. 4th rock from the sun
53. Type of programmable device, abbr.
54. One port of an amplifier
55. Greek letter
57. Cellphone band above DCS; Personal communication system
59. Picohenry, abbr.