|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. RF amplifier, filter, component & system manufacturer HQ'd in Fairview, PA
8. Radio Amateurs of Canada
9. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
10. Its chemical symbol is Re
15. Longitudinal shape-forming structural element
17. Move from cell to cell
19. Min______ and Max_____, in a Karnaugh map
20. Major U.S. space & communications company
22. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
23. Sample group
24. Home state of Los Alamos lab
25. Charged particles
27. Basic element
30. Miniature threaded RF connector, pl.
31. Medium for storing large amounts of digital data
32. Microhenry, abbr.
34. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
35. Chemical symbol for copper
36. ESD protective apparel
39. Unit of capacitance
41. High electron mobility transistor
42. Circuit path with very high or infinite impedance
43. Attaches components to a PCB
44. Network file transfer protocol, abbr.
46. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
48. Part of a directive antenna that derives energy from mutual coupling with the driven element, 2 wds., pl.
2. Chemical symbol for erbium
4. Coefficient of temperature, abbr.
5. Unix, Linux or Windows
6. Wideband CDMA
7. Chemical symbol for argon
10. Type of data storage IC, pl.
11. Stock symbol for Harris Communications
12. 1e-6 ms
13. Internet address, abbr.
14. Earth's natural satellite
16. Physical quantity defined as force per unit area
18. The rotating part of a motor
19. Mr. Edison's first name
21. Describes a software subroutine that repeats itself
25. Network department, abbr.
26. 1e-6 mA
28. Chemical symbol for tantalum
29. Akin to an EE, CE, AE, etc.
33. Amateur radio operators
35. Common shortcut reference for a capacitor, pl.
37. Greek symbol commonly used to represent angles
38. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
39. BASIC looping keyword
40. It has units of degrees or radians
44. Chemical symbol for francium
45. Unit of time, abbr.
46. 1/6 inch printer's measure; Electromagnetic
47. One port of an amplifier