Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
July 26, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. RF amplifier, filter, component & system
manufacturer HQ'd in Fairview, PA
8. Radio Amateurs of Canada
9. Special diode that can be switched,
10. Its chemical symbol is Re
15. Longitudinal shape-forming structural element
17. Move from
cell to cell
19. Min______ and Max_____, in a Karnaugh map
20. Major U.S. space & communications company
22. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
23. Sample group
24. Home state of Los Alamos lab
25. Charged particles
27. Basic element
30. Miniature threaded RF connector, pl.
31. Medium for storing large amounts of digital data
32. Microhenry, abbr.
34. Current-voltage phase
35. Chemical symbol for copper
36. ESD protective apparel
39. Unit of capacitance
electron mobility transistor
42. Circuit path with very high or infinite impedance
components to a PCB
44. Network file transfer protocol, abbr.
46. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
Part of a directive antenna that derives energy from mutual coupling with the driven element, 2 wds., pl.
2. Chemical symbol for erbium
4. Coefficient of temperature, abbr.
5. Unix, Linux or Windows
6. Wideband CDMA
7. Chemical symbol for argon
10. Type of data storage IC,
11. Stock symbol for Harris Communications
12. 1e-6 ms
13. Internet address, abbr.
16. Physical quantity defined as force per unit area
18. The rotating part of a motor
19. Mr. Edison's first name
21. Describes a software subroutine that repeats itself
25. Network department, abbr.
26. 1e-6 mA
28. Chemical symbol for tantalum
29. Akin to an EE, CE, AE, etc.
33. Amateur radio
35. Common shortcut reference for a capacitor, pl.
37. Greek symbol commonly used to represent
38. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
39. BASIC looping keyword
40. It has units of degrees or
44. Chemical symbol for francium
45. Unit of time, abbr.
46. 1/6 inch printer's measure;
47. One port of an amplifier
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe