|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Transfers a signal by EM interaction
7. Range of frequencies
11. RF component manufacturer in Arcadia, CA
13. Short for terminal
16. Maximum Usable Frequency
17. Counter ElectroMotive Force
20. Software engineering tool, abbr.
21. Test equipment manufacturer, now Agilent
23. Chemical symbol for neon
24. Online service
25. Unit of time, abbr.
26. Integrated circuit, abbr.
27. Official engineering change document, abbr., pl.
29. Voltage across an inductor = L * ____
31. Ham's code for "Your net frequency is High."
32. Chemical symbol for radon
33. Frequency vs. amplitude plot
35. A common battery cell size
36. Retain a charge
37. PCB etched RF shielding company in Easton, PA
38. Test equipment, abbr.
39. Solid state PA
40. Chemical symbol for bismuth
41. Crystal filter type
43. Time Division Multiple Access
45. Circuit element connecting PCB layers, pl.
46. Mate to an RX
47. Chemical symbol for polonium
48. Automatic Gain Control
49. Opposite of a LO
50. 1/6 inch printer's measure; Electromagnetic
53. Dig for computer data
55. High-speed logic family
57. One factor of a polynomial
59. ______ Electronics - electrical test cable & connector company in Pamona, CA
62. Million samples per second
63. FORmula TRANslation
1. Pure carrier, abbr.
2. Original Equipment Manufacturer
3. Unbalanced-to-Unbalanced, pl.
4. Teflon, abbr.
5. Front edge of a wing, abbr.
8. PC follower
9. Japanese semiconductor & equipment manufacturer
10. One port on a FET
12. Modulation type, abbr.
14. An arrangement of connected parts in a machine, pl.
15. Temperature sensitive semiconductor that has a negative temperature coefficient of resistance
17. The "C" in CDMA
18. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
19. LCD display vendor
22. The cell band above DCN
28. Like an inductor coil with a ferrite form
30. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
31. Ham's code for "Your net frequency is Low."
33. Opposite of top
34. Morse Code for "from"
36. Crystal filter type
37. Unix, Linux or Windows
39. Wireline(tm) maker in Hollis, NH
40. British Aerospace Electronics
42. Observed rule
44. ELI the ICE ___
45. Power supply vendor in Andover, MA
49. High electron mobility transistor
52. Line of Sight; Linux Operating System
54. One port of an amplifier
56. Low Noise Amplifier
58. Test point, abbr.
59. Chemical symbol for polonium
60. Chemical symbol for argon
61. Army-Navy specification, abbr.