Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
July 12, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. O-scope, spectrum analyzer, DMM, thermometer,
7. Chemical symbol for holmium
9. Agilent's EE design software
12. Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
14. Tie a bundle of wires together
16. Small representative graphic
17. PCB mask exposing ray
18. EM software company located in Chandler,
21. Chemical symbol for nickel
22. Type of digital filter, abbr.
23. Type of current flow
Common shortcut reference for a capacitor
25. Digital transmission figure of merit
29. Chemical symbol
30. Miniature threaded RF connector
31. A common battery cell size
33. Put into motion
36. Mate to a TX
37. Short video segment
Halves of DIP's
40. An elementary particle
42. Software engineering tool, abbr.
43. Part of a FOR loop
45. Fundamental property of an inductor, pl.
2. Chemical symbol for selenium
3. 300 MHz to 3 GHz
4. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
5. Unit of capacitance, pl.
6. Balanced-to-unbalanced device
8. Small representative graphics
Packard's (HP) first name
11. Chemical symbol for scandium
12. Engineering Change Order, abbr.
Stock symbol for Intel
15. A curve traced out by a point on the circumference of a circle rolling on the
exterior of another circle
16. Network department, abbr.
19. Electronics Industry Association
Total radiated power, abbr.
25. Base Station Transceivers
26. Using the moon as a passive reflector to
establish a signal path; moonbounce, abbr.
27. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
28. Device used
to make contact with a point to be measured
29. Type of data conversion device, abbr., pl.
32. RF IC
manufacturer located in Dübendorf, Switzerland
34. Chemical element abbreviated Sn
35. One type of electron spin
39. Integrated circuit, abbr.
41. End Of Transmission
43. Coefficient of temperature, abbr.
44. Kilocycles, abbr.
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe