(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding website
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. O-scope, spectrum analyzer, DMM, thermometer, etc.
7. Chemical symbol for holmium
9. Agilent's EE design software
12. Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
14. Tie a bundle of wires together
16. Small representative graphic
17. PCB mask exposing ray
18. EM software company located in Chandler, AZ
21. Chemical symbol for nickel
22. Type of digital filter, abbr.
23. Type of current flow
24. Common shortcut reference for a capacitor
25. Digital transmission figure of merit
29. Chemical symbol for dysprosium
30. Miniature threaded RF connector
31. A common battery cell size
33. Put into motion
36. Mate to a TX
37. Short video segment
38. Halves of DIP's
40. An elementary particle
42. Software engineering tool, abbr.
43. Part of a FOR loop
45. Fundamental property of an inductor, pl.
2. Chemical symbol for selenium
3. 300 MHz to 3 GHz
4. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
5. Unit of capacitance, pl.
6. Balanced-to-unbalanced device
8. Small representative graphics
10. Mr. Packard's (HP) first name
11. Chemical symbol for scandium
12. Engineering Change Order, abbr.
13. Stock symbol for Intel
15. A curve traced out by a point on the circumference of a circle rolling on the exterior of another circle
16. Network department, abbr.
19. Electronics Industry Association
20. Total radiated power, abbr.
25. Base Station Transceivers
26. Using the moon as a passive reflector to establish a signal path; moonbounce, abbr.
27. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
28. Device used to make contact with a point to be measured
29. Type of data conversion device, abbr., pl.
32. RF IC manufacturer located in Dübendorf, Switzerland
34. Chemical element abbreviated Sn
35. One type of electron spin
39. Integrated circuit, abbr.
41. End Of Transmission
43. Coefficient of temperature, abbr.
44. Kilocycles, abbr.
Answer belowcommon.htm" -->