Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
June 7, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. The "E" in EMF
10. Last stage in a
12. Half of DSB
13. One component of a complex number, abbr.
14. High-speed logic
15. Silicon transistor type
16. Chemical symbol for gallium
18. Opening for airflow
22. Network department, abbr.
23. Solder paste vendor in Lincoln, RI
24. RF design
consultant in Rochester, NY
26. International Telecommunications Union
27. 10^1 numerical prefix
28. Beat Frequency Oscillator
29. Chemical symbol for radium
30. Chemical symbol for tin
Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
32. Mass unit, abbr.
34. Charged particle
35. Part of a FOR loop
37. Chemical symbol for selenium
38. Decimeter, abbr.
39. Stock symbol for Boeing
41. Chemical symbol
42. Last statement in a BASIC program
43. Chemical symbol for niobium
44. Type of logic
45. European equivalent to the U.L.
47. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
48. Rádio Nacional de Angola,
49. Unit of apparent power, abbr.
50. Miniature RF connector
52. Forum feature allowing response
under original subject
56. Networks International Corporation, abbr., manufacturer of custom RF & microwave
filters, Overland Park, KS
57. Opposite of O.D.
59. Add two or more inputs
61. Offset Frequency Shift
63. PC follower
65. 3 GHz to 30 GHz
67. Chemical symbol for magnesium
Digital Signal Processor
70. Chemical symbol for neon
71. Semiconductor device that varies its
transconductance according to light intensity
1. Triggering method
2. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
3. Bluetooth modules & ICs vendor in Richardson,
4. Chemical symbol for terbium
5. Used logic gates
6. Software function selection mechanism
Test equipment, abbr.
8. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
9. Family of ICs with a certain component density
10. Printer resolution measure (abbr.)
11. Antenna manufacturer in Merlin, OR
Colorado Springs military school, abbr.
18. Variable Frequency Oscillator
19. Time delay, abbr.
Oscillator manufacturer in Whippany, NJ (abbr.)
24. RFI/EMI/EMC consultant in Raleigh, NC
25. Unit of
28. Bulletin Board System
30. System On Chip
32. Kilometer, abbr.
33. 4 GHz to 8 GHz
Exponent that returns the original number
38. Collection of electronic records, abbr.
network analyzer, abbr.
43. Logical negation operator
46. Common average used for sinewaves, abbr.
Type of data storage IC
49. Circuit element connecting PCB layers
51. Add bushings
53. Chemical symbol
54. Stock symbol for RF Micro Devices
55. Quickly changing portion of waveform
58. Singulated piece of IC wafer
60. Unit of admittance
Amplifier Solutions Corporation, abbr.
66. Foot, abbr.
68. Morse Code for "from"
69. Chemical symbol
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe