Over 10,000 pages indexed!
redefining what an
engineering website should be.
(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding business website - lots of info
My son-in-law's dog training business
June 7, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. The "E" in EMF
10. Last stage in a transmitter, abbr.
12. Half of DSB
13. One component of a complex number, abbr.
14. High-speed logic family
15. Silicon transistor type
16. Chemical symbol for gallium
18. Opening for airflow
20. A keyboard key
22. Network department, abbr.
23. Solder paste vendor in Lincoln, RI
24. RF design consultant in Rochester, NY
26. International Telecommunications Union
27. 10^1 numerical prefix
28. Beat Frequency Oscillator
29. Chemical symbol for radium
30. Chemical symbol for tin
31. Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
32. Mass unit, abbr.
34. Charged particle
35. Part of a FOR loop
37. Chemical symbol for selenium
38. Decimeter, abbr.
39. Stock symbol for Boeing
41. Chemical symbol for calcium
42. Last statement in a BASIC program
43. Chemical symbol for niobium
44. Type of logic gate
45. European equivalent to the U.L.
47. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
48. Rádio Nacional de Angola, abbr.
49. Unit of apparent power, abbr.
50. Miniature RF connector
52. Forum feature allowing response under original subject
56. Networks International Corporation, abbr., manufacturer of custom RF & microwave filters, Overland Park, KS
57. Opposite of O.D.
59. Add two or more inputs
61. Offset Frequency Shift Keying
63. PC follower
65. 3 GHz to 30 GHz
67. Chemical symbol for magnesium
68. Digital Signal Processor
70. Chemical symbol for neon
71. Semiconductor device that varies its transconductance according to light intensity
1. Triggering method
2. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
3. Bluetooth modules & ICs vendor in Richardson, TX
4. Chemical symbol for terbium
5. Used logic gates
6. Software function selection mechanism
7. Test equipment, abbr.
8. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
9. Family of ICs with a certain component density level, abbr.
10. Printer resolution measure (abbr.)
11. Antenna manufacturer in Merlin, OR
17. Colorado Springs military school, abbr.
18. Variable Frequency Oscillator
19. Time delay, abbr.
21. Oscillator manufacturer in Whippany, NJ (abbr.)
24. RFI/EMI/EMC consultant in Raleigh, NC
25. Unit of energy
28. Bulletin Board System
30. System On Chip
32. Kilometer, abbr.
33. 4 GHz to 8 GHz
36. Exponent that returns the original number
38. Collection of electronic records, abbr.
40. Automatic network analyzer, abbr.
43. Logical negation operator
46. Common average used for sinewaves, abbr.
48. Type of data storage IC
49. Circuit element connecting PCB layers
51. Add bushings
53. Chemical symbol for holmium
54. Stock symbol for RF Micro Devices
55. Quickly changing portion of waveform
58. Singulated piece of IC wafer
60. Unit of admittance
62. Amplifier Solutions Corporation, abbr.
66. Foot, abbr.
68. Morse Code for "from"
69. Chemical symbol for platinum