1. RF circuit & system simulation software
vendor located in Finland (3 wds.)
12. Precision landing system, abbr.
13. Unit of apparent power, abbr.
14. Type of current flow
15. Gun safety and education organization, abbr.
17. Time delay, abbr.
20. Decimeter, abbr.
21. Morse Code for "from"
23. Chemical symbol for radon
27. World's only remaining superpower, abbr.
28. Chemical symbol for nickel
29. Unit of resistance
30. Amplitude shit keying
32. Singulated piece of IC wafer
33. Transformer interwinding connection
35. System for underwater navigation
36. A popular spreadsheet
38. 2 GHz to 4 GHz
40. Describes an "thick" field
42. Packard's partner
43. Chemical symbol for
46. TE manufacturer of DMM's, etc., located in Cleveland, OH (2 wd.)
48. Go through the process of planned creation
49. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
2. Ratio of circumference to diameter
3. Stock symbol for Linear Technologies
4. Integrated Services
5. Digital Voltmeter
6. Mathematical function used to divide a given function or
continuous-time signal into different frequency components, pl.
7. Emitted electromagnetic energy
Electronic warfare defense, abbr.
9. Last keyword in a BASIC subroutine, pl.
10. Length times width
11. Chemical symbol for radium
16. Describes two or more satellites configured to communicate between
19. A fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts, each of which is a reduced-size
copy of the whole
22. Engineer who experimented with extremely high voltages
24. Nanohenry, abbr.
Positive voltage lead color
27. User Datagram Protocol
28. Unit of time
31. 1e-6 mA
34. Mate to a TX
37. Chemical symbol for
39. Chemical symbol for selenium
41. Using the moon as a passive reflector to establish a signal
path; moonbounce, abbr.
42. High Data Rate
44. Chemical symbol for dysprosium
45. PC follower
47. Manufacturer of custom RF & microwave filters,
Overland Park, KS (abbr.)