Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
May 31, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. RF circuit & system simulation software
vendor located in Finland (3 wds.)
12. Precision landing system, abbr.
13. Unit of apparent power, abbr.
14. Type of current flow
15. Gun safety and education organization, abbr.
17. Time delay, abbr.
20. Decimeter, abbr.
21. Morse Code for "from"
23. Chemical symbol for radon
27. World's only remaining superpower, abbr.
28. Chemical symbol for nickel
29. Unit of resistance
30. Amplitude shit keying
32. Singulated piece of IC wafer
33. Transformer interwinding connection
35. System for underwater navigation
36. A popular spreadsheet
38. 2 GHz to 4 GHz
40. Describes an "thick" field
42. Packard's partner
43. Chemical symbol for
46. TE manufacturer of DMM's, etc., located in Cleveland, OH (2 wd.)
48. Go through the process of planned creation
49. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
2. Ratio of circumference to diameter
3. Stock symbol for Linear Technologies
4. Integrated Services
5. Digital Voltmeter
6. Mathematical function used to divide a given function or
continuous-time signal into different frequency components, pl.
7. Emitted electromagnetic energy
Electronic warfare defense, abbr.
9. Last keyword in a BASIC subroutine, pl.
10. Length times width
11. Chemical symbol for radium
16. Describes two or more satellites configured to communicate between
19. A fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts, each of which is a reduced-size
copy of the whole
22. Engineer who experimented with extremely high voltages
24. Nanohenry, abbr.
Positive voltage lead color
27. User Datagram Protocol
28. Unit of time
31. 1e-6 mA
34. Mate to a TX
37. Chemical symbol for
39. Chemical symbol for selenium
41. Using the moon as a passive reflector to establish a signal
path; moonbounce, abbr.
42. High Data Rate
44. Chemical symbol for dysprosium
45. PC follower
47. Manufacturer of custom RF & microwave filters,
Overland Park, KS (abbr.)
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe