Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
April 5, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Compliments of integrals
9. Crystal filter type
10. 1e-6 mA
11. Chemical symbol for cobalt
12. Ham's code for "Answer in
14. Unit of time, abbr.
15. Foot, abbr.
17. Chemical symbol for thulium
18. Chemical symbol for radon
20. Common Object Request Broker Service
24. Official engineering change document, abbr., pl.
27. Government program to bring electricity to farms,
28. 8 bits
30. The base of a number system
32. Color #5
33. Yard, abbr.
35. Surge protector vendor in Miami, FL
40. Greek letter, used for summation
from cell to cell
45. BASIC looping keyword
47. Image file format name extension
48. Software function selection mechanisms
50. Related to FM by a differential
52. Chemical symbol for
53. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
54. Infrared, abbr.
55. Transformer interwinding connection
Chemical symbol for rubidium
59. Greek letter used for frequency
60. Electronic warfare defense, abbr.
61. Excess noise specification
1. 10^1 numerical prefix, pl.
2. Modern battlefield technique, abbr.
3. Stock symbol for Intel
of apparent power, abbr.
5. Coefficient of temperature, abbr.
6. Greek letter
Signal-to-noise ratio, abbr.
9. Used to indicate an exponent
13. Large array of disparate antennas, 2
16. Technical drawing structure
19. Unit of length equal to 5.5 yards
21. Type of logic gate
22. Stock symbol for Boeing
23. 3-phase transformer configuration
25. Chemical symbol for calcium
Chemical symbol for silicon
28. Chemical symbol for bromine
29. Test equipment, abbr.
32. Global Positioning System
36. Galilean moon
37. Greek letter
38. 1/6 inch printer's
39. Charged particles
41. Network department, abbr.
42. Image file format
43. 300 kHz to 3 MHz
45. Chemical symbol for iron
46. Chemical symbol for ruthenium
48. 4th rock from the sun
49. Threaded tuning rod in a coil
51. ELI the ICE ___
54. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
56. Chemical symbol for polonium
58. Chemical symbol for beryllium
59. Chemical symbol for nickel
60. Chemical symbol for erbium
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe