Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
April 26, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Unit of current
7. 30 MHz to 300 MHz
10. A network of components used to partition voltage into
certain levels at certain points, pl.
14. UMTS terrestrial radio access, abbr.
15. Material testing
17. Engineering Change Notice, abbr.
20. Foot, abbr.
24. Mr. de Forest's first name
26. Unit of admittance, pl.
28. One of the first commercial software
30. RF passive device manufacturer in Bay Shore, NY
31. Element in front of the
driven element in a Yagi or Quad antenna
33. Course headings
35. Chemical symbol for tantalum
Chemical symbol for argon
37. Chemical symbol for copper
38. Microhenry, abbr.
39. Equivalent Series
40. Chemical symbol for palladium
41. Chemical symbol for erbium
42. Chemical symbol for iron
Network department, abbr.
45. Platforms for synthetic radar
49. Shiny metallic element
Television System Committee
54. Numerical prefix for 10^2
56. Frequency vs. amplitude plot
Describes the action of cleaving a crystal plane
58. Upper frequency, abbr.
60. Logarithmic units of
61. Part of this website's title
63. Silicon transistor type
64. Complex Instruction Set
66. ____-Einstein condensates
68. Performing a calculus function
71. Line of Sight; Linux Operating
72. Wavelength Division Multiplexing
73. Very large unit of apparent power, abbr.
1. Arithmetic Logic Unit
2. Reliability measure
4. Test equipment, abbr.
6. Ratio of circumference to diameter
7. Tool for holding parts while working on them
8. High Definition Television
9. Finite-Element Model
11. Chemical symbol for gallium
12. Unit of
apparent power, abbr.
13. A property of memristors
16. What you make with a DMM or o-scope
18. Type of
19. Type of logic gate
21. Made an adjustment to misalignment
24. Computer communication scheme
25. Unit of energy
27. Adjust a pot
28. Local Oscillator
29. Chemical symbol for selenium
30. Powers pneumatic devices
32. Filter transfer function
34. The "R" in ARINC
42. U.S. Spectrum allocation agency
44. Miniature RF connector
46. International Telecommunications Union
47. Readability, Signal, and Tone
(QoS report type)
48. Femtohenry, abbr.
50. Chemical symbol for holmium
51. Charged particle
User Datagram Protocol
55. 4 GHz to 8 GHz
58. First-in, first-out, abbr.
59. A compiler directive
61. Move from cell to cell
62. Fast-Scan TV
64. Compact Fluorescent Light
65. Chemical symbol for
66. Chemical symbol for bismuth
67. Electronics Industry Association
69. Modern battlefield
70. Chemical symbol for thulium
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe