Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
April 12, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. One tier of a PCB
6. Digital attenuator
company in Carson, CA
11. Type of data storage IC
12. Cable termination type
13. Stock symbol for
Advanced Micro Devices
15. Type of current flow
19. Ratio of circumference to diameter
20. Burst of digital data
22. Sending a wireless to an early
hip-worn wireless device
24. Chemical symbol for selenium
25. Equivalent Series Resistance
Current-voltage phase mnemonic
27. Related to FM by a differential
28. 10^1 numerical prefix
Transportation accident investigation agency, abbr.
31. Push To Talk
34. A network of components used to
partition voltage into certain levels at certain points, pl.
35. Part of a male connector
37. Fuse metals
together using heat
41. Area on a shaft for accommodating a setscrew
45. Chemical symbol for ytterbium
47. Ham's code for "Answer in prearranged order."
48. Signal-to-noise ratio, abbr.
50. Type of inductance found in transformers
51. Radio navigation systems
53. Chemical symbol for polonium
54. ___-AZIMUTH telescope mount
56. Portion of a
57. Rádio Nacional de Angola, abbr.
59. Added an overcurrent protection device
60. It has units of
degrees or radians
2. Chemical symbol for argon
3. International phonetic alphabet letter "Y"
4. 1/6 inch printer's measure;
5. A network of components used to partition current into certain levels at certain points,
7. A common battery cell size
8. A false signal produced in a superheterodyne receiver's circuitry,
9. Chemical symbol for cadmium
10. Fan vendor in Farmington, CT
14. Greek letter, used to indicate
16. Software engineering tool, abbr.
17. UMTS terrestrial radio access, abbr.
19. Silicon transistor type
21. A keyboard key
23. Logic family
30. Aircraft navigation system
31. Peak Envelope Power
32. Chemical element
33. Error checking scheme, abbr.
36. What is the name of the first series in the spectrum
39. Low Noise Amplifier
40. Resistor manufacturer in Yankton, SD
41. Fast-Scan TV
42. Low Noise Amplifier
43. Creating a corona
44. Thin Shrink Small Outline Package, abbr.
46. Manufacturer of project boxes
49. Indium phosphide
54. Chemical symbol for gold
55. Test equipment, abbr.
57. Chemical symbol for
58. Chemical symbol for aluminum
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe