Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
March 15, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Complex resistance
8. Degree of IC sophistication, abbr.
9. Positive voltage lead color
Amplifier manufacturer in Lane Colmar, PA (RF Cafe advertiser), abbr.
12. Megacycles, abbr.
14. Chemical symbol for francium
16. Internet protocol, abbr.
18. Chemical symbol for
20. Chemical symbol for beryllium
21. Chemical symbol for krypton
22. British Aerospace Electronics
24. Column Grid Array, abbr.
Mr. Tesla's first name
26. ESD protective apparel
28. Common shortcut reference for a capacitor
Direct Memory Access
32. Centimeter, abbr.
33. Abbreviation for minimum voltage
34. Hamese for Young
36. Electrical safety organization, abbr.
37. Chemical symbol for aluminum
38. Ham's code for "What is the correct time?"
40. PC follower
42. Common average used for sinewaves, abbr.
43. Negation prefix
44. CDMA Development Group, abbr.
45. State _______ - A type of drawing used in computer science and
related fields to describe the behavior of systems, past tense
1. FCC Part 15 rules apply in this band
2. Type of capacitor dielectric
3. Effective Radiated Power
4. The "D" in RFID
5. Type of data conversion device, abbr.
6. RF ____, the world's best engineering website
7. Resistive component of a capacitor's lumped element
11. Number series that has each number equal to the sum of the two previous numbers
series of achromatic tones having varying proportions of white and black
17. Last stage in a transmitter,
19. The "Ga" in GaAs
20. Energy storage cell
21. Mass unit, abbr.
23. Sporadic E-layer ionospheric propagation, hyph.
4 GHz to 8 GHz
27. A number which divides another number without remainder
29. Modulation type, abbr.
31. Greek letter (micro)
33. Family of ICs with a certain component density
35. Tie a bundle of wires together
37. Stock symbol for Advanced Micro Devices
code for "Take over as net control station."
39. Rádio Nacional de Angola, abbr.
41. Time division duplex, abbr.
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe