Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
March 1, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
3. Type of data storage IC, abbr.
7. Network department, abbr.
8. Cell phone and IC
10. Chemical symbol for beryllium oxide
11. A BPF spec
12. Chemical symbol for lithium
14. Chemical symbol for mendelevium
15. Carrier-to-noise ratio
17. RF switch manufacturer in Ventura, CA
19. Morse Code for "from"
21. Microfarad, abbr.
Chemical symbol for scandium
23. Chemical symbol for lawrencium
25. Semiconductor and calculator
26. Glue together
28. 1/000 of an amp
29. Government program to bring electricity to
30. Unit of time, abbr.
31. Microwaves & RF magazine, abbr.
32. Chemical symbol
33. 1.602E-19 Joules
35. Chemical symbol for thulium
36. Opposite of a LO
37. Surface mount, abbr.
39. Placed a blocking template over a PCB layout
40. Virtual Private Network
41. Chemical symbol for antimony
43. Chemical symbol for mercury
45. Part of this website's title
Intermodulation distortion, abbr.
48. Collection of electronic records
49. Electronics manufacturer with "meatball" logo
50. Junk e-mail
1. Method of mathematically evaluating voltage
and current behavior
symbol for platinum
4. Chemical symbol for rubidium
5. Original Equipment Manufacturer
6. Ratio of
the maximum carrier frequency deviation to the modulating frequency at a given instant in an FM transmitter
8. Megacycles, abbr.
9. Chemical symbol for aluminum
11. Chemical symbol for francium
13. Opposite of
16. A measure of receiver quality, abbr.
17. Type of current
18. Hamese for Young Lady
The great circle equidistant from the poles
22. Chemical symbol for silicon
24. The "R" in DRC in
25. Vacuum tube with three control grids, pl.
26. Stock symbol for Boeing
Motorola's "Digital ___"
28. Pointing device
29. Angular speed unit
30. Unit of capacitance, abbr.
32. Kilometer, abbr.
34. Abbreviation for minimum voltage
35. Time delay, abbr.
36. Test equipment
manufacturer, now Agilent
38. Millihenry, abbr.
40. 300 Hz to 3 kHz
42. Graphics file extension
44. Chemical symbol for
45. One component of a complex number, abbr.
47. 10^1 numerical prefix
49. Chemical symbol
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe