(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding website
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
3. Type of data storage IC, abbr.
7. Network department, abbr.
8. Cell phone and IC manufacturer
10. Chemical symbol for beryllium oxide
11. A BPF spec
12. Chemical symbol for lithium
14. Chemical symbol for mendelevium
15. Carrier-to-noise ratio
17. RF switch manufacturer in Ventura, CA
19. Morse Code for "from"
21. Microfarad, abbr.
22. Chemical symbol for scandium
23. Chemical symbol for lawrencium
25. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.
26. Glue together
28. 1/000 of an amp
29. Government program to bring electricity to
30. Unit of time, abbr.
31. Microwaves & RF magazine, abbr.
32. Chemical symbol for krypton
33. 1.602E-19 Joules
35. Chemical symbol for thulium
36. Opposite of a LO
37. Surface mount, abbr.
39. Placed a blocking template over a PCB layout
40. Virtual Private Network
41. Chemical symbol for antimony
43. Chemical symbol for mercury
45. Part of this website's title
46. Intermodulation distortion, abbr.
48. Collection of electronic records
49. Electronics manufacturer with "meatball" logo
50. Junk e-mail
1. Method of mathematically evaluating voltage
and current behavior
2. Chemical symbol for platinum
4. Chemical symbol for rubidium
5. Original Equipment Manufacturer
6. Ratio of the maximum carrier frequency deviation to the modulating frequency at a given instant in an FM transmitter
8. Megacycles, abbr.
9. Chemical symbol for aluminum
11. Chemical symbol for francium
13. Opposite of O.D.
16. A measure of receiver quality, abbr.
17. Type of current
18. Hamese for Young Lady
20. The great circle equidistant from the poles
22. Chemical symbol for silicon
24. The "R" in DRC in substrate layout
25. Vacuum tube with three control grids, pl.
26. Stock symbol for Boeing
27. Motorola's "Digital ___"
28. Pointing device
29. Angular speed unit
30. Unit of capacitance, abbr.
32. Kilometer, abbr.
34. Abbreviation for minimum voltage
35. Time delay, abbr.
36. Test equipment manufacturer, now Agilent
38. Millihenry, abbr.
40. 300 Hz to 3 kHz
42. Graphics file extension
44. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
45. One component of a complex number, abbr.
47. 10^1 numerical prefix
49. Chemical symbol for gallium