More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
•−• ••−• −•−• •− ••−• •
RF Cafe Morse Code >Hear It<
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
2. Test equipment that provides a frequency-domain signal display, pl.
13. Workplace safety group, abbr.
14. High Data Rate
15. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
17. Airfoil shapers
19. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
21. Beat Frequency Oscillator
22. Mate to a socket
24. Automatic repeat request used in AMTOR
25. Network department, abbr.
26. Digital Storage Oscilloscope
27. Voltage potential to turn off a diode, 2 wds.
28. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
29. Greek letter (micro)
30. Parts per million
32. Oscillator & filter manufacturer in Yankton, SD
37. RF coupler vendor in Bay Shore, NY
40. Internet protocol, abbr.
41. Opposite of O.D.
43. Device that increase the frequency band of a receiver
44. Nordic Mobile Telephone
45. 10^1 numerical prefix
47. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
48. Translated lower frequencies to higher frequencies
51. Amplifier linearity spec., abbr.
52. Chemical symbol for helium
53. End Of Transmission
55. Greek letter
56. Adjust a pot
57. Type of current
59. Enter data using the keyboard
61. Miniature threaded RF connector
62. Automatic network analyzer, abbr.
64. It is the "P" in S2P
66. Webmaster of RF Cafe website
1. FM signal extraction device
3. Chemical symbol for polonium
4. Equivalent Series Resistance
5. Integrated circuits, slang
6. Structure of columns and rows
7. Microhenry, abbr.
8. RF systems company in Rochester, NY, abbr. (now owned by GE)
9. Chemical symbol for argon
10. ket for high pin count DIPs, abbr., pl.
11. Engineering Change Order, abbr.
12. One component of a complex number, abbr.
16. Maker of RF cable products, headquartered in Woodridge, IL
18. Changed from solid phase to gas phase without passing through liquid phase
19. Chemical symbol for erbium
20. Compliment to raising a number to the power of 2
21. Image storage format
23. Image file format name extension
24. Amplifier Solutions Corporation, abbr.
31. Type of chart
33. Time Division Multiplexing
34. Unix, Linux or Windows
35. Object which orbits the sun
36. Chemical symbol for tantalum
38. Mate to a TX
39. Chemical symbol for manganese
46. Mate to a bolt
47. Peripheral Component Interface
49. Negatively doped silicon
50. What is a gaseous substance that can be liquefied by pressure alone
52. Which common form of energy arises from the kinetic energy of atoms and molecules
54. Amateur radio abbreviation for the Oceania region
56. Specialized mobile radio
58. Exponent that returns the original number
60. Unit of energy
61. Chemical symbol for silicon
62. PC follower
63. Army-Navy spec
65. Test equipment, abbr.