Left Border Content - RF Cafe
Copyright: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed
formulas and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit
design engineer. The World Wide Web (Internet) was largely an unknown entity at
the time and bandwidth was a scarce commodity. Dial-up modems blazed along at 14.4 kbps
while typing up your telephone line, and a nice lady's voice announced "You've Got
Mail" when a new message arrived...
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images
and text used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website:
Sub-Header - RF Cafe
February 8, 2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
2. Test equipment that provides a
frequency-domain signal display, pl.
13. Workplace safety group, abbr.
14. High Data Rate
Current-voltage phase mnemonic
17. Airfoil shapers
19. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
22. Mate to a socket
24. Automatic repeat request used in AMTOR
26. Digital Storage Oscilloscope
27. Voltage potential to turn off a diode, 2 wds.
28. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
29. Greek letter (micro)
30. Parts per million
32. Oscillator & filter
manufacturer in Yankton, SD
37. RF coupler vendor in Bay Shore, NY
40. Internet protocol, abbr.
Opposite of O.D.
43. Device that increase the frequency band of a receiver
44. Nordic Mobile
45. 10^1 numerical prefix
47. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
48. Translated lower frequencies to higher frequencies
linearity spec., abbr.
52. Chemical symbol for helium
53. End Of Transmission
55. Greek letter
56. Adjust a pot
57. Type of current
59. Enter data using the keyboard
61. Miniature threaded RF connector
62. Automatic network analyzer,
64. It is the "P" in S2P
66. Webmaster of RF Cafe website
1. FM signal extraction device
3. Chemical symbol for polonium
4. Equivalent Series Resistance
5. Integrated circuits, slang
Structure of columns and rows
7. Microhenry, abbr.
8. RF systems company in Rochester, NY, abbr. (now
owned by GE)
9. Chemical symbol for argon
10. ket for high pin count DIPs, abbr., pl.
11. Engineering Change Order, abbr.
12. One component of a
complex number, abbr.
16. Maker of RF cable products, headquartered in Woodridge, IL
18. Changed from
solid phase to gas phase without passing through liquid phase
19. Chemical symbol for erbium
Compliment to raising a number to the power of 2
21. Image storage format
23. Image file format name
24. Amplifier Solutions Corporation, abbr.
31. Type of chart
33. Time Division Multiplexing
34. Unix, Linux or Windows
35. Object which orbits the sun
36. Chemical symbol for tantalum
to a TX
39. Chemical symbol for manganese
46. Mate to a bolt
47. Peripheral Component Interface
49. Negatively doped silicon
50. What is a gaseous substance that can be liquefied by pressure alone
52. Which common form of energy
arises from the kinetic energy of atoms and molecules
54. Amateur radio abbreviation for the Oceania region
56. Specialized mobile radio
58. Exponent that returns the original number
60. Unit of energy
Chemical symbol for silicon
62. PC follower
63. Army-Navy spec
65. Test equipment, abbr.
See solution below
Footer - RF Cafe
Right Border Content - RF Cafe