Over 10000 Pages Indexed
5CCG (5th MOB):
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
2009 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Lowest operational frequency of a waveguide
6. a control input to a counter
11. Compliment to a zero in a polynomial
12. Communication between stations by reflecting the radio waves off of the ionosphere
14. Unit of weight, pl.
16. Cathode Ray Tube
17. Chemical symbol for rhodium
18. RF connector type
19. Chemical symbol for cobalt
20. Connector vendor
22. The "S" in SOIC
23. Unit of time, abbr.
24. The "L" in VLF
25. A common battery cell size
27. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
28. Band between RF and BB
30. Antenna radiated power measurement, abbr.
32. Retain a charge
34. Chemical symbol for neon
35. Constellation : The scales
36. Applied Computational Sciences, abbr.
38. Digital encoding of the transmission mode in the vertical sync portion of an SSTV image, abbr.
39. European equivalent to the U.L.
41. Amateur Radio Emergency Service
42. Open a fuse
44. Chemical symbol for palladium
45. Common average used for sinewaves, abbr.
47. Applied Computational Sciences, abbr.
48. SIgnal to Noise And Distortion
49. Chemical symbol for nobelium
50. RF/microwave software vendor
52. Circuit path with very high or infinite impedance
53. Electrical safety organization, abbr.
54. Coefficient of temperature, abbr.
55. Compact Fluorescent Light
58. Readability, Signal, and Tone (QoS report type)
59. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
61. A major search engine
62. Uppermost surface, pl.
64. Chemical symbol for beryllium
65. Imaging device, abbr.
66. 1.602E-19 Joules
67. Wireless application protocol
68. Basic element
69. Government program to bring electricity to farms, abbr.
71. Semiconductor lamps
72. Connector supplier
73. Aircraft tracking systems
1. Material used in the center of an inductor coil
2. The "U" in UHF
3. Test equipment, abbr.
4. Femtohenry, abbr.
5. Aircraft bulkheads
6. A simple machine
7. Web page language
8. Charged particles
9. Low- to mid- frequency connector
10. Network department, abbr.
11. Substrate for mounting component, abbr., pl.
13. Angular distance between one event and another in a regularly recurring cycle
15. Filter type that rejects high frequencies
19. Make an adjustment to misalignment
21. One state of matter
24. Constellation : The scales
26. Amateur Television
29. Chemical symbol for iron
30. Electronics Industry Association
31. Occlusion of one heavenly body by another
36. Soaks up RF energy
37. Type of optical network
39. Chemical symbol for cadmium
40. Short Message Service
43. Computer communication scheme
44. In geometry what is any plane figure having three or more straight sides
45. Extract information from a modulated signal
46. System On Chip
49. Greek letter used for frequency
51. Fast Fourier Transform
56. One cutoff frequency specification for a bandpass filter
57. Million samples per second
59. Specialty connector manufacturer
60. Frequency Division Multiple Access
63. Attenuator, pl.
65. Resistor vendor in Berne, IN
68. Chemical symbol for arsenic
70. A common battery cell size
71. Chemical symbol for lanthanum