1. Receiver performance spec, abbr.,
6. Short-lived noise on a voltage supply
12. Voice of America
13. Type of memory
19. Related to FM by a differential
and hyperons are examples of this family of sub-nuclear particles
22. Moves off of the setpoint over time
24. One port of an
25. Last statement in a program
for firing a magnetron, abbr.
27. Chemical symbol for tantalum
28. Amateur Radio Emergency Service
29. Thread cutting tools
31. It usually follows an MS degree
34. Method of mathematically
35. Logic gate, pl.
37. 6th letter
in the Greek alphabet
41. Common Mode Ripple Rejection
45. Switch position
47. Prefix meaning "not"
of distribution, squared
49. A common battery cell size
50. Microwave soft substrate vendor
51. Describes a PA capable
of operating over wide range of impedances
52. Chemical symbol
53. Ratio of circumference to diameter
Column Grid Array, abbr.
56. Type of oscillator, abbr.
57. Compliment of EXP
59. He stated the law that the pressure
of a given mass of gas is inversely proportional to its volume
at constant temperature
60. Logic gate type, pl.
2. Start frequency, abbr.
lowest region of the ionosphere found approximately 25 to 55
miles above Earth
4. Part of this website's name
7. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
8. Its chemical symbol is I
9. Kilometer, abbr.
is one of the c's in cc
14. Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation
16. Cooling device
17. Boolean expression, pl.
Digital Packet Data
19. Push To Talk
21. Exponent that
returns the original number
23. Radio Frequency Interference,
30. Type of digital filter, abbr.
32. This protocol allows Internet routers to convert
common-word website addresses into numerical IP addresses, abbr.
33. Powers pneumatic devices
36. This causes a change in
the motion of a body
38. Mathematically, it is the product
of power and time
40. American National
41. Co-Channel Rejection Ratio
Unit of admittance
43. Flat cable type
of two numbers
46. Logic gate type
49. Application Service
54. Chemical symbol for cobalt
symbol for aluminum
57. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
58. Chemical symbol for gadolinium