Over 10000 Pages Indexed
5CCG (5th MOB):
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Receiver performance spec, abbr., pl.
6. Short-lived noise on a voltage supply
11. Below ELF
12. Voice of America
13. Type of memory
15. Microfarad, abbr.
19. Related to FM by a differential
20. Nucleons and hyperons are examples of this family of sub-nuclear particles
22. Moves off of the setpoint over time
24. One port of an amplifier
25. Last statement in a program
26. Circuit for firing a magnetron, abbr.
27. Chemical symbol for tantalum
28. Amateur Radio Emergency Service
29. Thread cutting tools
31. It usually follows an MS degree
34. Method of mathematically evaluating circuits
35. Logic gate, pl.
37. 6th letter in the Greek alphabet
41. Common Mode Ripple Rejection
45. Switch position
47. Prefix meaning "not"
48. Type of distribution, squared
49. A common battery cell size
50. Microwave soft substrate vendor
51. Describes a PA capable of operating over wide range of impedances
52. Chemical symbol for chromium
53. Ratio of circumference to diameter
54. Column Grid Array, abbr.
56. Type of oscillator, abbr.
57. Compliment of EXP
59. He stated the law that the pressure of a given mass of gas is inversely proportional to its volume at constant temperature
60. Logic gate type, pl.
2. Start frequency, abbr.
3. The lowest region of the ionosphere found approximately 25 to 55 miles above Earth
4. Part of this website's name
5. Like carbon-zinc batteries
7. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
8. Its chemical symbol is I
9. Kilometer, abbr.
10. It is one of the c's in cc
14. Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation
16. Cooling device
17. Boolean expression, pl.
18. Cellular Digital Packet Data
19. Push To Talk
21. Exponent that returns the original number
23. Radio Frequency Interference, abbr.
30. Type of digital filter, abbr.
31. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
32. This protocol allows Internet routers to convert common-word website addresses into numerical IP addresses, abbr.
33. Powers pneumatic devices
36. This causes a change in the motion of a body
38. Mathematically, it is the product of power and time
40. American National Standards Institute
41. Co-Channel Rejection Ratio
42. Unit of admittance
43. Flat cable type
44. Proportion of two numbers
46. Logic gate type
49. Application Service Provider, abbr.
54. Chemical symbol for cobalt
55. Chemical symbol for aluminum
57. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
58. Chemical symbol for gadolinium