1. Part of a directive antenna that
derives energy from mutual coupling with the driven element,
2 wds., pl.
8. One frequency product of a mixer
10. The "A" in ACS, maker of the LINC2 circuit simulator
17. High power density battery chemistry, abbr.
19. Denominator component of transfer function, pl.
22. Network department, abbr.
24. Chemical symbol for selenium
Data conversion device, abbr., pl.
27. Lag in a synchronous
30. What epoxy needs to do to harden
31. A receiver
32. Chemical symbol for chlorine
34. Unit of signal reflection measurement, abbr.
36. Generated an official engineering change document
39. Material used in the center of an inductor coil, pl.
41. Logic family
42. Length times width
termination for coaxial cable shield, abbr.
44. Push To Talk
46. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
48. Highest frequency
at which a vertically incident radio wave will return from the
ionosphere, 2 wds.
2. Type of flip-flop
4. Surface Mount
5. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
6. The "E" in BER
7. Unit of time, abbr.
Communication Technologies and Services
11. Personal Handy
12. Along the longest side
13. 30 Hz to 300
14. Thread cutting tools
16. Noise source and measurement
company in Parsippany, NJ
18. Physical quantity defined as
force per unit area
19. RF design consultant in Rochester,
21. Insulating layer in IC fabrication, pl.
of current flow
26. Chemical symbol for chromium
kHz to 300 kHz
29. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
Low altitude earth orbiting satellite, abbr.
35. Logic gates
37. International Telegraphy and Telephony Consultative Committee
38. Broadband medium, like cable, abbr.
39. Software engineering
40. Symbol of the U.S.A.
44. Ratio of circumference
45. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.
46. Chemical symbol for europium
47. One port of an amplifier