|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Part of a directive antenna that derives energy from mutual coupling with the driven element, 2 wds., pl.
8. One frequency product of a mixer
9. Logic gates
10. The "A" in ACS, maker of the LINC2 circuit simulator
17. High power density battery chemistry, abbr.
19. Denominator component of transfer function, pl.
20. Prefix meaning magnetic
22. Network department, abbr.
23. Common Gateway Interface
24. Chemical symbol for selenium
25. Data conversion device, abbr., pl.
27. Lag in a synchronous motor
30. What epoxy needs to do to harden
31. A receiver specification, abbr.
32. Chemical symbol for chlorine
34. Unit of signal reflection measurement, abbr.
35. Greek symbol
36. Generated an official engineering change document
39. Material used in the center of an inductor coil, pl.
41. Logic family
42. Length times width
43. Solder-type termination for coaxial cable shield, abbr.
44. Push To Talk
46. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
48. Highest frequency at which a vertically incident radio wave will return from the ionosphere, 2 wds.
2. Type of flip-flop
3. Relating to sound
4. Surface Mount
5. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
6. The "E" in BER
7. Unit of time, abbr.
10. Advanced Communication Technologies and Services
11. Personal Handy Phone System
12. Along the longest side
13. 30 Hz to 300 Hz
14. Thread cutting tools
16. Noise source and measurement company in Parsippany, NJ
18. Physical quantity defined as force per unit area
19. RF design consultant in Rochester, NY
21. Insulating layer in IC fabrication, pl.
25. Type of current flow
26. Chemical symbol for chromium
28. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
29. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
33. Low altitude earth orbiting satellite, abbr.
35. Logic gates
37. International Telegraphy and Telephony Consultative Committee
38. Broadband medium, like cable, abbr.
39. Software engineering tool, abbr.
40. Symbol of the U.S.A.
44. Ratio of circumference to diameter
45. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.
46. Chemical symbol for europium
47. One port of an amplifier