(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding website
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. The ARRL is its main organizational body
12. Unit of heat, pl.
13. A compiler directive
14. Connector vendor now owned by FCI
16. Ratio of circumference to diameter
18. Chemical symbol for cobalt
20. A common battery cell size
22. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
23. Unit of apparent power, abbr.
24. Silicon transistor type
26. Forerunner to NASA
29. Frequency vs. amplitude plot
31. The compliment of an exponent, abbr.
32. Type of current
34. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
35. Electromagnetic compatibility
36. A type of adder
37. Chemical symbol for ruthenium
38. Chemical symbol for bismuth
40. Electrically Alterable Read Only Memory
43. Surface mount, abbr.
44. DMM, o-scope, spec an, etc., abbr.
45. Chemical symbol for tin
49. Network department, abbr.
50. Innovative Power Products, Holbrook, NY, abbr.
52. Chemical symbol for tantalum
53. Chemical symbol for terbium
54. Component of product cost
55. us / 1000
56. Miniature threaded RF connector
57. Centimeter, abbr.
58. Logic gate
59. Chemical symbol for cesium
60. Proportions of two numbers, pl.
63. 1/000 of an amp
65. Chemical symbol for platinum
67. Waveshape of a pure tone
69. Programmable logic device
70. Transmit Incremental Tuning, abbr.
72. BSEE + 2 years
74. Civil Air Patrol
75. End-to-end joint
76. The "C" in CDMA
78. It preceded the LCD monitor
79. Chemical symbol for aluminum
80. Decimeter, abbr.
81. 1e3 µV
85. Chemical symbol for erbium
86. Solid state PA, abbr.
88. Image file format
90. Adjust a capacitor
91. Test equipment that provides a time-domain signal display
1. Capacitor manufacturer in Huntington Station, NY
2. Elementary particle
3. Chemical symbol for arsenic
4. Chemical symbol for europium
5. World's only remaining superpower
6. Government program to bring electricity to farms, abbr.
7. Type of flip-flop
8. Logarithmic ratio
9. The primary organization for electrical & electronics engineering, abbr.
10. Type of logic gate, pl.
11. One cutoff for a bandpass filter
15. Symbol of the U.S.A.
17. The "I" in ISM
19. Change velocity
21. The "C" in FCC
23. Unit of apparent power, 2-wds
25. Chemical symbol for palladium
27. Chemical symbol for arsenic
28. Amateur Radio Association
29. Symbol for beryllium oxide
30. Type of current
31. Chemical symbol for lutetium
33. Chemical symbol for ytterbium
36. Type of modulation, abbr.
39. Charged particles
41. Unit of liquid measure
42. Receiver power level circuitry, abbr.
43. Junk e-mail
46. Chemical symbol for niobium
48. Infrared, abbr.
51. Related to FM by a differential
52. Coefficient of temperature, abbr.
58. International phonetic alphabet letter "O"
59. European equivalent to the U.L.
61. ___-AZIMUTH telescope mount
62. Optical Cross Connect
64. Modulation type, abbr.
66. Trans European trunked radio
68. Chemical symbol for neptunium
69. Chemical symbol for plutonium
71. Time delay, abbr.
73. Chemical symbol for scandium
75. Graphics file types
77. Antenna radiated power measurement, abbr.
80. Digital Storage Oscilloscope
81. 1/000 of an inch
82. Variable Frequency Oscillator
84. Type of chart
87. Type of current flow
88. Chemical symbol for thallium
89. Start frequency, abbr.
90. Part of a FOR loop