|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. A semiconductor switching device with four layers of alternating N and P-type material.
8. Transmit Incremental Tuning, abbr.
9. End Of Transmission
10. Type of Internet e-mail scheme, abbr.
12. Chemical symbol for platinum
13. Direct Digital Synthesis
14. Electromagnetic, abbr.
16. Band between RF and BB
18. Min-to-max voltage of a waveform, abbr.
20. Army-Navy spec
21. One input to a mixer, abbr.
22. Display that came before the LCD
24. Deutsche Industrie Normenausschuss
25. An angle that has more than 90 degrees, but less than 180
26. The "M" in EMF
28. Applied Computational Sciences, abbr.
30. Be behind in phase
32. 300 Hz to 3 kHz
33. Jack Kilby's and Robert Noyce's invention that changed the world, abbr.
34. Ham abbreviation for "distant station"
36. Akin to an EE, IE, CE, AE, etc.
37. Chemical symbol for radium
38. Main brain of a computer, abbr.
40. Chemical symbol for calcium
42. Radar type used for making "blind" landings, abbr.
43. A receiver performance specification, abbr.
44. Voltage-Controlled Oscillator
45. Like a 3-way power divider, hybrid coupler, circulator, etc.
1. End of a soldering iron
2. Web page language
3. Positive voltage lead color
4. Its chemical symbol is I
5. Official Space Shuttle designation, abbr.
6. Infinite resistance
7. Type of memory
11. Generally, the region of the radio spectrum above 1 GHz
15. Said of two functions that arrived at a common point
17. Chemical symbol for francium
19. Phase state between liquid and solid
20. Popular drafting software
21. Chemical symbol for lithium
23. Electronic assembly transport containers
24. Implement used to bore holes
27. Borland's programming language
29. Chemical symbol for californium
31. Modulation type, abbr.
33. International Amateur Radio Union
35. Transceiver, abbr.
37. Type of memory
38. Amplifier vendor in Santa Clara, CA
39. User Datagram Protocol
41. Logic family