1. A semiconductor switching
device with four layers of alternating N and P-type material.
8. Transmit Incremental Tuning, abbr.
10. Type of Internet e-mail scheme, abbr.
12. Chemical symbol for platinum
13. Direct Digital Synthesis
14. Electromagnetic, abbr.
16. Band between RF and BB
18. Min-to-max voltage of a waveform, abbr.
21. One input to a mixer, abbr.
22. Display that came before the LCD
25. An angle that has more than 90 degrees, but less than 180
26. The "M" in EMF
28. Applied Computational
30. Be behind in phase
32. 300 Hz to 3 kHz
33. Jack Kilby's and Robert Noyce's invention
that changed the world, abbr.
34. Ham abbreviation for "distant station"
36. Akin to an EE, IE, CE, AE, etc.
37. Chemical symbol for radium
38. Main brain of a computer, abbr.
40. Chemical symbol for calcium
Radar type used for making "blind" landings, abbr.
43. A receiver performance specification, abbr.
45. Like a 3-way power divider, hybrid coupler, circulator, etc.
1. End of a soldering iron
Web page language
3. Positive voltage lead color
4. Its chemical symbol is I
5. Official Space Shuttle
6. Infinite resistance
7. Type of memory
11. Generally, the region of the radio
spectrum above 1 GHz
15. Said of two functions that arrived at a common point
17. Chemical symbol for francium
19. Phase state
between liquid and solid
20. Popular drafting software
21. Chemical symbol for lithium
assembly transport containers
24. Implement used to bore holes
27. Borland's programming language
Chemical symbol for californium
31. Modulation type, abbr.
33. International Amateur Radio Union
35. Transceiver, abbr.
37. Type of
38. Amplifier vendor in Santa Clara, CA
39. User Datagram Protocol
41. Logic family