1. A semiconductor switching device
with four layers of alternating N and P-type material.
Transmit Incremental Tuning, abbr.
9. End Of Transmission
10. Type of Internet e-mail scheme, abbr.
12. Chemical symbol
13. Direct Digital Synthesis
16. Band between RF and BB
18. Min-to-max voltage
of a waveform, abbr.
20. Army-Navy spec
21. One input
to a mixer, abbr.
22. Display that came before the LCD
24. Deutsche Industrie Normenausschuss
25. An angle that
has more than 90 degrees, but less than 180
26. The "M" in
28. Applied Computational Sciences, abbr.
30. Be behind
32. 300 Hz to 3 kHz
33. Jack Kilby's and Robert
Noyce's invention that changed the world, abbr.
34. Ham abbreviation
for "distant station"
36. Akin to an EE, IE, CE, AE, etc.
37. Chemical symbol for radium
38. Main brain of a computer,
40. Chemical symbol for calcium
42. Radar type used
for making "blind" landings, abbr.
43. A receiver performance
44. Voltage-Controlled Oscillator
45. Like a 3-way power divider, hybrid coupler, circulator,
1. End of a soldering iron
3. Positive voltage lead color
4. Its chemical
symbol is I
5. Official Space Shuttle designation, abbr.
6. Infinite resistance
7. Type of memory
the region of the radio spectrum above 1 GHz
15. Said of
two functions that arrived at a common point
symbol for francium
19. Phase state between liquid and solid
20. Popular drafting software
21. Chemical symbol for lithium
23. Electronic assembly transport containers
used to bore holes
27. Borland's programming language
29. Chemical symbol for californium
31. Modulation type,
33. International Amateur Radio Union
37. Type of memory
38. Amplifier vendor in Santa
39. User Datagram Protocol
41. Logic family