1. A semiconductor switching device with four layers of alternating N and P-type
8. Transmit Incremental Tuning, abbr.
9. End Of Transmission
10. Type of Internet e-mail scheme, abbr.
12. Chemical symbol for platinum
13. Direct Digital Synthesis
14. Electromagnetic, abbr.
16. Band between RF
18. Min-to-max voltage of a waveform, abbr.
20. Army-Navy spec
One input to a mixer, abbr.
22. Display that came before the LCD
25. An angle that has more than 90 degrees, but less
26. The "M" in EMF
28. Applied Computational Sciences, abbr.
Be behind in phase
32. 300 Hz to 3 kHz
33. Jack Kilby's and Robert Noyce's
invention that changed the world, abbr.
34. Ham abbreviation for "distant station"
36. Akin to an EE, IE, CE, AE, etc.
37. Chemical symbol for radium
brain of a computer, abbr.
40. Chemical symbol for calcium
42. Radar type
used for making "blind" landings, abbr.
43. A receiver performance specification,
44. Voltage-Controlled Oscillator
45. Like a 3-way power divider, hybrid
coupler, circulator, etc.
End of a soldering iron
2. Web page language
3. Positive voltage lead color
4. Its chemical symbol is I
5. Official Space Shuttle designation, abbr.
7. Type of memory
11. Generally, the region of the radio
spectrum above 1 GHz
15. Said of two functions that arrived at a common point
17. Chemical symbol for francium
19. Phase state between liquid and solid
20. Popular drafting software
21. Chemical symbol for lithium
assembly transport containers
24. Implement used to bore holes
29. Chemical symbol for californium
31. Modulation type,
33. International Amateur Radio Union
35. Transceiver, abbr.
Type of memory
38. Amplifier vendor in Santa Clara, CA
39. User Datagram Protocol
41. Logic family