|2/1/2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle|
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. It succeeded C+
8. Part of a color definition
9. Data conversion device, abbr.
10. Nordic Mobile Telephone
12. Stock symbol for Boeing
13. Another common reference to a PCB
14. Half of RFIC
16. Chemical symbol for nobelium
18. Equivalent to kHz
20. Foot, abbr.
21. Chemical symbol for gold
22. Total Radiated Power
24. Document for alerting end users of a design alteration, abbr.
25. Immense star system
26. System engineering company
28. Applied Computational Sciences, abbr.
30. Part of a voltage-current phase mnemonic
32. Common abbreviation for meters, scopes, analyzers, etc.
33. Chemical symbol for thallium
34. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
37. Last stage in a transmitter, abbr.
38. Direct Memory Access
40. Yard, abbr.
42. U.S. Spectrum allocation agency
43. A "1" or a "0"
44. Stock symbol for National Semiconductor
45. Type of triangle that has only two of its sides equal
1. Mr. Piper's famous yellow airplane
2. Maximum voltage in a waveform
3. User Datagram Protocol
4. SAW filter manufacturer, now owned by TriQuint
5. Substrate for mounting components, abbr.
6. Foot, farad, dyne, or acre, for instance
7. Miniature RF connector
11. Do the opposite of differentiate
15. Microwave frequency rectifier
17. Logic gate
19. Concentric cable type
20. Not passing production test
21. Type of current flow
23. Unintentionally changes the oscillator frequency
24. A number that is divisible only by itself and 1
27. Referring to atoms
29. European equivalent to the U.L.
31. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
33. Total Access Communication System
35. A unit of force
37. Peripheral Component Interface
38. Logarithmic unit of power, pl.
39. Common abbreviation for meters, scopes, analyzers, etc., that can be controlled remotely
41. Satellite TV system, abbr.