1. Special diode that can be switched,
4. Unit of power
8. Its chemical symbol is Ar
10. Ceramic Dual Inline Package
12. Chemical symbol for gallium
13. Surface Mount Technology
15. Electronic warfare defense,
16. Shorthand for oxygen
18. Common plastic, abbr.
20. Electric coronal discharge
23. Abbreviation for "power"
24. Half of a DIP
25. One port on a BJT, pl.
Element Analysis, abbr.
27. Class of spread spectrum, abbr.
30. Unit of inductance
32. Test equipment manufacturer
33. Government program to bring electricity to farms, abbr.
34. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
36. Type of clip
Molecular building blocks
39. Loose end of a cable
Software engineering tool, abbr.
43. Power supply manufacturer
in Irving, TX
46. Minutes of Use
48. Big Blue
vendor headquartered in Bristol, PA
50. 10^1 numerical prefix,
51. Chemical symbol for aluminum
52. Directions for
verifying proper function, abbr.
54. Amateur radio enthusiast
57. 10^1 numerical prefix
58. Galilean moon
times width, pl.
62. International phonetic alphabet letter
63. Bluetooth modules & ICs vendor in Richardson,
1. Chemical symbol for strontium
2. Metric system, abbr.
3. Type of memory
4. Sets of 5
5. Flash, caused by an electric current ionizing
a gas or vapor
6. Time Division Multiplexing
and calculator company, abbr.
8. Heat sink vendor in Laconia,
9. Transportation accident investigation agency, abbr.
11. Physical quantity defined as being the work done per unit
12. World's first satellite navigation system
14. One state of matter
17. Form of radiation first observed
by the German physicist Roentgen
21. Online parts
22. Phenomenon which causes an object to vibrate
in the presence of sound at a particular frequency
for firing a magnetron, abbr.
28. Produced when water boils?
29. Physical barrier, pl.
30. Common test for verifying high
voltage tolerance w/o breakdown
31. The "E" in EHF
37. Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter
38. Original Equipment Manufacturer
40. Intermodulation distortion,
43. Greek letter
44. Type of
45. Workplace safety group, abbr.
47. World's only
remaining superpower, abbr.
52. Amateur Radio Association
53. Test Operating Procedure, abbr.
55. Portion of a circle
56. Akin to EEs, CEs, AEs, etc.
59. One type of electron
61. Chemical symbol for argon