|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
4. Unit of power
8. Its chemical symbol is Ar
10. Ceramic Dual Inline Package
12. Chemical symbol for gallium
13. Surface Mount Technology
15. Electronic warfare defense, abbr.
16. Shorthand for oxygen
18. Common plastic, abbr.
20. Electric coronal discharge
23. Abbreviation for "power"
24. Half of a DIP
25. One port on a BJT, pl.
26. Finite Element Analysis, abbr.
27. Class of spread spectrum, abbr.
30. Unit of inductance
32. Test equipment manufacturer
33. Government program to bring electricity to farms, abbr.
34. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
36. Type of clip
37. Molecular building blocks
39. Loose end of a cable
42. Software engineering tool, abbr.
43. Power supply manufacturer in Irving, TX
46. Minutes of Use
48. Big Blue
49. Connector vendor headquartered in Bristol, PA
50. 10^1 numerical prefix, pl.
51. Chemical symbol for aluminum
52. Directions for verifying proper function, abbr.
54. Amateur radio enthusiast
57. 10^1 numerical prefix
58. Galilean moon
60. Length times width, pl.
62. International phonetic alphabet letter "P"
63. Bluetooth modules & ICs vendor in Richardson, TX
1. Chemical symbol for strontium
2. Metric system, abbr.
3. Type of memory
4. Sets of 5 work days
5. Flash, caused by an electric current ionizing a gas or vapor
6. Time Division Multiplexing
7. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.
8. Heat sink vendor in Laconia, NH
9. Transportation accident investigation agency, abbr.
11. Physical quantity defined as being the work done per unit time, pl.
12. World's first satellite navigation system
14. One state of matter
17. Form of radiation first observed by the German physicist Roentgen
21. Online parts search utility
22. Phenomenon which causes an object to vibrate in the presence of sound at a particular frequency
23. Circuit for firing a magnetron, abbr.
28. Produced when water boils?
29. Physical barrier, pl.
30. Common test for verifying high voltage tolerance w/o breakdown
31. The "E" in EHF
35. In equilibrium
37. Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter
38. Original Equipment Manufacturer
40. Intermodulation distortion, abbr.
43. Greek letter
44. Type of chart
45. Workplace safety group, abbr.
47. World's only remaining superpower, abbr.
52. Amateur Radio Association
53. Test Operating Procedure, abbr.
55. Portion of a circle
56. Akin to EEs, CEs, AEs, etc.
59. One type of electron spin
61. Chemical symbol for argon