1. Special diode that can be
4. Unit of power
8. Its chemical symbol is Ar
10. Ceramic Dual Inline Package
Chemical symbol for gallium
13. Surface Mount Technology
15. Electronic warfare defense, abbr.
Shorthand for oxygen
18. Common plastic, abbr.
20. Electric coronal discharge
23. Abbreviation for
24. Half of a DIP
25. One port on a BJT, pl.
26. Finite Element Analysis, abbr.
of spread spectrum, abbr.
30. Unit of inductance
32. Test equipment manufacturer
program to bring electricity to farms, abbr.
34. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
36. Type of clip
Molecular building blocks
39. Loose end of a cable
42. Software engineering tool, abbr.
supply manufacturer in Irving, TX
46. Minutes of Use
48. Big Blue
49. Connector vendor headquartered in Bristol, PA
50. 10^1 numerical
51. Chemical symbol for aluminum
52. Directions for verifying proper function, abbr.
Amateur radio enthusiast
57. 10^1 numerical prefix
58. Galilean moon
60. Length times width, pl.
62. International phonetic alphabet letter "P"
63. Bluetooth modules & ICs vendor in Richardson, TX
1. Chemical symbol for
2. Metric system, abbr.
3. Type of memory
4. Sets of 5 work days
5. Flash, caused by an electric
current ionizing a gas or vapor
6. Time Division Multiplexing
7. Semiconductor and calculator company,
8. Heat sink vendor in Laconia, NH
9. Transportation accident investigation agency, abbr.
quantity defined as being the work done per unit time, pl.
12. World's first satellite navigation system
14. One state of matter
17. Form of radiation first observed by the German physicist Roentgen
21. Online parts search utility
22. Phenomenon which causes an object to vibrate in the presence of sound
at a particular frequency
23. Circuit for firing a magnetron, abbr.
28. Produced when water boils?
29. Physical barrier, pl.
30. Common test for verifying high voltage tolerance w/o breakdown
31. The "E"
35. In equilibrium
37. Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter
38. Original Equipment Manufacturer
43. Greek letter
44. Type of chart
45. Workplace safety group,
47. World's only remaining superpower, abbr.
52. Amateur Radio Association
53. Test Operating
55. Portion of a circle
56. Akin to EEs, CEs, AEs, etc.
59. One type of electron
61. Chemical symbol for argon