1. Specify system parameters
Its chemical symbol is In
12. Spurious RF products created
by metal joints, abbr.
13. A class of passive ideal two-terminal
circuit elements that maintain a functional relationship between
the time integrals of current and voltage
14. Line of Sight
16. European equivalent to the U.L.
17. Radio Amateurs of
18. Type of logic gate
20. One type of electron
21. CDMA Development Group, abbr.
23. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
25. Engineer's blood plasma
28. Described by a 1st-order equation
30. FCC Part 15 rules
apply in this band
31. Specialized Mobile Radio
the ICE ___
34. Very large unit of apparent power, abbr.
35. Type of current flow
37. British physicist who discovered
electromagnetic induction and diamagnetism
39. Chemical symbol
40. Describes a servo, accelerometer, solenoid,
41. Chemical symbol for calcium
42. Metric angle
44. Chemical symbol for calcium
46. Capacitor manufacturer
in Huntington Station, NY
48. Miniature RF connector
Electromagnetic compatibility, abbr.
51. Amplifier linearity
52. Electro-mechanical control devices
System engineering company
56. Central Processing Unit
57. The sun's most distant <former>planet
59. 1e-6 mA
61. Gun safety and education organization,
63. Cellphone band above DCS
64. Type of logic gate
65. Global System for Mobile Communications
67. A type of
filter designed using the image method
70. Data transmission
71. Control and monitoring board, pl.
1. Singulated piece of IC wafer
3. A false signal produced in a superheterodyne
receiver’s circuitry, pl.
4. Japanese semiconductor &
5. 1/6 inch printer's measure
What high frequency engineers design
7. Network department,
8. Negation prefix
9. Form/fit/function replacement
10. Electrical safety organization, abbr.
11. Minutes of
12. PC Card - with 68 pin interface
15. Curve traced
out by a point which moves around another point with an ever
17. Radio Direction Finding
symbol for Raytheon
21. Airflow rate, abbr.
26. Generate a periodic signal
27. Electromotive Force
28. Direction of carbon fiber strands
29. Diode type
32. Battery vendor
38. Observed rule
41. Outside shell
Common average used for sinewaves, abbr.
43. Miniature threaded
47. Error checking scheme, abbr.
48. One port on a FET
50. Does it with a mouse
solder to tip of iron
53. Virtual Private Network
Linux Operating System
60. Application Service Provider,
62. Online service
63. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
64. One port of an amplifier
66. 1/000 of an amp
69. Home state of Los Alamos lab
symbol for beryllium