Over 10000 Pages Indexed
5CCG (5th MOB):
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Specify system parameters
7. Its chemical symbol is In
12. Spurious RF products created by metal joints, abbr.
13. A class of passive ideal two-terminal circuit elements that maintain a functional relationship between the time integrals of current and voltage
14. Line of Sight
16. European equivalent to the U.L.
17. Radio Amateurs of Canada
18. Type of logic gate
20. One type of electron spin
21. CDMA Development Group, abbr.
23. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
25. Engineer's blood plasma
28. Described by a 1st-order equation
30. FCC Part 15 rules apply in this band
31. Specialized Mobile Radio
33. ELI the ICE ___
34. Very large unit of apparent power, abbr.
35. Type of current flow
37. British physicist who discovered electromagnetic induction and diamagnetism
39. Chemical symbol for aluminum
40. Describes a servo, accelerometer, solenoid, etc.
41. Chemical symbol for calcium
42. Metric angle units
44. Chemical symbol for calcium
46. Capacitor manufacturer in Huntington Station, NY
48. Miniature RF connector
49. Electromagnetic compatibility, abbr.
51. Amplifier linearity spec., abbr.
52. Electro-mechanical control devices
54. System engineering company
56. Central Processing Unit
57. The sun's most distant <former>planet
58. Charged particle
59. 1e-6 mA
61. Gun safety and education organization, abbr.
63. Cellphone band above DCS
64. Type of logic gate
65. Global System for Mobile Communications
67. A type of filter designed using the image method
70. Data transmission pathway
71. Control and monitoring board, pl.
72. Type of transistor
1. Singulated piece of IC wafer
3. A false signal produced in a superheterodyne receiver’s circuitry, pl.
4. Japanese semiconductor & equipment manufacturer
5. 1/6 inch printer's measure
6. What high frequency engineers design
7. Network department, abbr.
8. Negation prefix
9. Form/fit/function replacement
10. Electrical safety organization, abbr.
11. Minutes of Use
12. PC Card - with 68 pin interface
15. Curve traced out by a point which moves around another point with an ever increasing radius
17. Radio Direction Finding
19. Stock symbol for Raytheon
21. Airflow rate, abbr.
24. Original Equipment Manufacturer
26. Generate a periodic signal
27. Electromotive Force
28. Direction of carbon fiber strands
29. Diode type
32. Battery vendor
36. Search engine
38. Observed rule
41. Outside shell
42. Common average used for sinewaves, abbr.
43. Miniature threaded RF connector
47. Error checking scheme, abbr.
48. One port on a FET
50. Does it with a mouse
51. Add solder to tip of iron
53. Virtual Private Network
55. Linux Operating System
60. Application Service Provider, abbr.
62. Online service
63. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
64. One port of an amplifier
66. 1/000 of an amp
68. Unit of time
69. Home state of Los Alamos lab
70. Chemical symbol for beryllium