1. Computer communication scheme,
5. A feedback scheme to level out the receiver
audio volume, abbr.
7. Million multiply accumlate operations,
11. Quality of a number that determines whether it
is positive or negative
13. Did a total memory transfer
14. Chemical symbol for iron
15. Formerly Watkins Johnson
amplifiers, located in Palo Alto, CA
18. Chemical symbol
19. Light ray
21. Number system that uses
only the digits 0 to 7
22. Attenuator, pl.
power level circuitry, abbr.
25. Be behind in phase
An ellipse has two of them
27. Unix, Linux or Windows
28. Greek letter (micro)
29. 10^1 numerical prefix
32. Graphics file extension
: The lion
36. Readability, Signal, and Tone (QoS report
39. Unwanted mixing of two or more RF signals that
creates unintended frequencies
40. A compiler directive
41. Transmit Incremental Tuning, abbr.
42. Digital Signal
43. Chemical symbol for gallium
symbol for tin
46. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
symbol for thallium
48. Programmable logic device, abbr.,
51. Part of a male connector
53. First man to orbit
the earth - ... Gagarin
56. Compliment to a zero in a transfer
57. Parameter that is a figure of merit for receiver
performance in presence of multiple signals, abbr., pl.
60. Chemical symbol for lithium
61. Softens metal
63. European equivalent to the U.L.
64. ______ Monolithics,
MIC/MMIC designers in Frederick, MD
66. Part of an optical
cable bundle, pl.
68. Workplace safety group
System for Mobile Communications
70. Meet all test requirements
1. A processed or unprocessed semiconductor
2. Length times width, pl.
symbol for nickel
4. Official Space Shuttle designation
6. A network of components used to partition voltage into certain
levels at certain points, pl.
7. Multiplexer, abbr.
9. RF design tool vendor in Espoo, Finland
10. Ceramic Dual Inline Package
12. Elemental compound used
for microwave frequency reference oscillators, abbr.
16. High-speed logic family
17. Be behind
20. 1E6 nanoseconds
22. Chemical symbol for polonium
24. Apply (as a voltage)
26. British physicist who discovered
electromagnetic induction and diamagnetism
a certain logical operation
31. The last transmission by
a station during a contact
32. Unit of heat
33. Akin to
EEs, CEs, AEs, etc.
34. Shorthand for liquid oxygen
One port of an amplifier
37. Official Space Shuttle designation
38. End of soldering iron
44. Manned rocket series that went
to the moon
47. Software device for tracking elapsed time,
49. Consequence of under sampling
50. Front edge of
a wing, abbr.
51. Circuit for firing a magnetron, abbr.
52. Gun safety and education organization, abbr.
safety organization, abbr.
55. Radio Amateur Civil Emergency
57. Signal-to-noise ratio, abbr.
58. Below ELF
61. A common battery cell size
62. Half of a DIP
67. Stock symbol for Boeing