Over 10000 Pages Indexed
5CCG (5th MOB):
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. RF connector & cable manufacturer in Suwon, Korea (and an RF Cafe advertiser)
9. 2-element, 1/2 wavelength antenna fed at the center
11. Ham's code for "Your net frequency is High."
13. Area on a shaft for accommodating a setscrew
14. Type of logic gate
16. Fast Fourier Transform
19. Unit of weight
21. Chemical symbol for silver
23. Cell phone manufacturer
26. Chemical symbol for radon
27. Radio Amateurs of Canada
29. Galilean moon
30. Pure carrier, abbr.
31. Basis for decibels, abbr.
32. Five-bit digital code used in teleprinter application
34. One bit at a time
36. Unix, Linux or Windows
37. Between-series connectors
40. Metal parts engineer, abbr.
41. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
42. Chemical symbol for lithium
43. Half of DSB
45. Stock symbol for Harris Communications
46. Adds two or more inputs
48. International Telecommunications Union
49. 'Shooting star'
51. PCB layout & fab company in Boynton Beach, FL
2. Opposite of O.D.
3. Image file format name extension
4. RF design tool vendor in Espoo, Finland
6. ___-AZIMUTH telescope mount
7. Chemical symbol for neon
8. Ham's code for "Net is Free (not controlled)."
10. Charged particle
12. Gary Breed's fine magazine on RF & microwaves topics, abbr.
14. Negation prefix
15. Its chemical symbol is C
17. Vacuum tube with three control grids
19. Tall structures for antennas
20. They have units of degrees or radians
22. Type of high frequency semiconductor, abbr.
24. Greek letter
25. Society of Civil and Structural Engineers
26. Move from cell to cell
28. Chemical symbol for copper
31. Chemical symbol for lithium
33. Type of data conversion device, abbr., pl.
35. Receiver power level circuitry, abbr.
38. The sun's most distant <former>planet
39. Software device for tracking elapsed time
41. International Reply Coupon
44. Unit of heat
46. Adjust a pot
47. System On Chip
49. 1/000 of an amp
50. Chemical symbol for radium