1. Major opamp IC
manufacturer headquartered in Norwood, MA
9. Cable termination type
10. Using the moon as a passive
reflector to establish a signal path; moonbounce, abbr.
12. Audio Frequency
14. Network department,
15. Plasma atmosphere layer of the sun, pl.
19. Chemical symbol for calcium
20. Chemical symbol
21. Japanese semiconductor & equipment manufacturer
23. Manufacturer of project boxes
24. End of soldering iron
26. Gun safety and education organization, abbr.
27. Send information
Binary Coded Decimal
32. Geometrical body, similar to a prism, that has end faces with the same number of
sides but which are not equal
34. Stock symbol for Advanced Micro Devices
35. Sent a message via Morse
37. Positive voltage lead color
38. Chemical symbol for lithium
39. Stock symbol for Google
40. Transceiver, abbr.
41. Chemical symbol for silicon
42. Cooling device
43. Rádio Nacional de
45. Upper Sideband
47. High-speed logic family
49. Negation prefix
51. Greek letter (micro)
52. Infrared, abbr.
54. Chemical symbol for gold
Modulation type, abbr.
57. Unit of time
58. Radio navigation reference signal, pl.
60. Greek letter
61. Chemical symbol for radium
62. Morse Code for "from"
63. Decimeter, abbr.
65. Finite Element Analysis, abbr.
66. Amateurese for "wife"
68. Special diode
that can be switched, abbr.
70. Radio Frequency Interference, abbr.
71. 30 Hz to 300 Hz
unit of length
73. Home state of Los Alamos lab
75. Unit of energy, pl.
77. Mechanical engineering
78. Chemical symbol for argon
79. Networks International Corporation, abbr., manufacturer of custom RF &
microwave filters, Overland Park, KS
81. Joined a male and a female connector
84. Ham's code for "Answer
in prearranged order."
85. Went beyond published limits
89. Metal parts engineers, abbr. pl.
93. Semiconductor lamp
94. User Datagram Protocol
96. Common average used for sinewaves
97. Internet address, abbr.
98. Chemical symbol for erbium
99. Chemical symbol for rhodium
Measured a waveform at regular intervals
103. Type of current flow
104. European equivalent to the U.L.
105. Switch position
107. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
108. Ionized trails of meteors used as a
reflecting media, 2 wds.
1. Consequence of under
2. Mate to a bolt
3. Chemical symbol for silver
4. Digital Storage Oscilloscope
equivalent to the U.L.
6. Electromagnetic compatibility, abbr.
7. Physical barrier, pl.
11. Protective covering
13. Enrico _____, nuclear physicist
15. Describes the action
of cleaving a crystal plane
16. Opposite of I.D.
17. PC follower
18. Half of a DIP
vendor headquartered in Bristol, PA
22. Software drafting tool, abbr.
23. Chemical symbol for bismuth
25. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
26. Type of logic gate
28. Entity created by virtue of a changing
29. Chemical symbol for beryllium
30. Super glue
31. Morse Code for "from"
electrical specification for a motor when it is first started
35. Mass unit, abbr.
36. Ham abbreviation
for "distant station"
42. Type of numerical transform used in electronics
43. Chemical symbol for radon
44. Army-Navy spec
46. Type of ground strap wire
48. Constellation : The scales
50. Data transmission pathways
53. Government program to bring electricity to farms, abbr.
54. Logic gate
Wire diameter unit
64. Performed a quantum event by penetrating a seemingly impassable barrier
66. Chemical symbol for xenon
67. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
69. Circuit configuration whereby current from a source flows through multiple paths
74. A circuit that takes two or more input signals, and produces an output that includes the sum and
difference of those signal frequencies
76. Surface mount, abbr.
of North American Radio Clubs
80. Imaging device, abbr.
82. Modulation type, abbr.
symbol for einsteinium
84. Ham's code for "The net has traffic for you. Stand by."
86. Type of reconfigurable memory, abbr.
Chemical symbol for europium
88. Direct Digital Synthesis
90. Intermodulation distortion, abbr.
Unit of time
92. Electrical enclosure company in Rochester, MN
95. Last stage in a transmitter, abbr.
96. One component of a complex number, abbr.
100. High Frequency Electronics magazine, abbr.
stages in transmitters
103. Automated Test Equipment
106. Foot, abbr.
107. Chemical symbol for