More than 10,000 searchable pages indexed.
•−• ••−• −•−• •− ••−• •
RF Cafe Morse Code >Hear It<
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Type of capacitor dielectric
5. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
7. One possible go-no-go test result
11. Lowest operational frequency of a waveguide
13. Set a steady-state voltage
14. Test equipment, abbr.
15. CW signal onto which information is modulated
18. Army-Navy spec
19. Do a total memory transfer
21. Brand of hobby knife
22. Wireline(tm) maker in Hollis, NH
23. Application Specific Integrated Circuit, abbr.
25. Describes the action of cleaving a crystal plane
26. Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephone
27. Chemical symbol for aluminum
28. Amateur radio abbreviation for the Oceania region
29. European equivalent to the U.L.
30. 3 MHz to 30 MHz
34. Permeability-Tuned Oscillator
36. Time division duplex, abbr.
39. Like carbon batteries
40. Electronic warfare defense, abbr.
41. The system than converts common website names to IP addresses, abbr.
42. Imaging device, abbr.
43. Chemical symbol for terbium
45. Chemical symbol for silver
46. Network department, abbr.
47. Opposite of I.D.
48. Small representative graphic
51. Automatic Level Control
53. Internet mail protocol, abbr.
56. High frequency semiconductor, abbr.
57. Negatively doped silicon
59. Trims a piece of Kapton tape to length
60. Chemical symbol for strontium
61. Angle described by hyp/opp
63. Chemical symbol for nickel
64. Produce an equation from empirical data
66. The "D" in DC
68. Short for synchronous
69. Java server pages, abbr.
70. Boolean expressions
1. Type of inductance found in transformers
2. Things in a bill of material
3. Chemical symbol for cobalt
4. Automatic Frequency Control
6. Method of mathematically evaluating circuits
7. Type of digital filter, abbr.
8. A common battery cell size
9. British scientist of falling apple fame
10. Component of volume
13. Beryllium oxide symbol
16. Radio Amateurs of Canada
17. Defense electronics company in Ft. Wayne, IN
20. Ratio of circumference to diameter
22. Chemical symbol for selenium
24. Waveguide manufacturer in Edinburg, VA
26. Recovers the modulation from the RF signal
27. RF component distributor
31. The "F" in EMF
32. Exponent that returns the original number
33. International Reply Coupon
34. It can follow an MS
35. Logic gates
37. Type of data conversion device, abbr.
38. Decibels above or below a dipole antenna, abbr.
44. Sets a steady-state voltage
47. Science of light transmission
50. Unix, Linux or Windows
51. Capacitor manufacturer in Huntington Station, NY
52. Characters Per Inch
54. Megacycles, abbr.
55. Tweaked a filter for the correct response
57. Design component of total product cost, abbr.
58. Last statement in a BASIC program
61. A feedback scheme to level out the receiver audio volume, abbr.
62. Electronics Industry Association
65. One port of an amplifier
67. Chemical symbol for radon