1. Table type used in software for
storing selectable values
4. Physical quantity defined as
being the work done per unit time, pl.
5. International phonetic
alphabet letter "R"
6. Stock symbol for Intel
14. Electric enclosure standard setter
15. Basic PN junction component
16. Online auction site
17. European spectrum allocation agency
20. _____ factor,
the peak-to-average waveform value
21. One factor of a polynomial
24. Started as HPIB
26. Unit of length equal
to 5.5 yards, pl.
27. Type of data storage IC, pl.
Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter
32. Total Access
35. The "T" in ATE
36. PCB interconnect
37. American National Standards Institute
38. 10^-9 numerical
42. The "C" in CDMA
45. Ratio of
output to input power, voltage, current, light, etc.
Fremont, CA based company that designs, develops and markets
high-performance, analog and mixed-signal silicon solutions
for the worldwide communications infrastructure.
a logical connection scheme for redundant power supplies
48. What is the plane figure enclosed by two radii of a circle
and the arc between them
49. International phonetic alphabet
2. A receiver circuit consisting of
a beat frequency oscillator and additional circuitry for enhanced
reception of SSB signals (2 wds.)
3. High power RF &
microwave amplifier manufacturer in Inglewood, CA
for doing work by virtue of position
6. Performing a calculus
7. Chemical symbol for neon
8. Chemical symbol
9. Adjustment to meet a specification
A property of memristors
11. Chemical symbol for lead
12. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
13. Circuit to generate
18. Test point, abbr.
19. Chemical symbol
22. Switch position
23. Amateur radio abbreviation
for the Oceania region
29. European equivalent to the U.L.
30. Network department, abbr.
31. Unit of heat
34. Chemical symbol for cesium
39. A common battery
40. Chemical symbol for nickel
44. 10^1 numerical prefix