(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding website
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Table type used in software for storing selectable values
4. Physical quantity defined as being the work done per unit time, pl.
5. International phonetic alphabet letter "R"
6. Stock symbol for Intel
10. Multiprotocol Label Switching
14. Electric enclosure standard setter
15. Basic PN junction component
16. Online auction site
17. European spectrum allocation agency
20. _____ factor, the peak-to-average waveform value
21. One factor of a polynomial
24. Started as HPIB
26. Unit of length equal to 5.5 yards, pl.
27. Type of data storage IC, pl.
28. Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter
32. Total Access Communication System
35. The "T" in ATE
36. PCB interconnect
37. American National Standards Institute
38. 10^-9 numerical prefix
42. The "C" in CDMA
45. Ratio of output to input power, voltage, current, light, etc.
46. Fremont, CA based company that designs, develops and markets high-performance, analog and mixed-signal silicon solutions for the worldwide communications infrastructure.
47. Using a logical connection scheme for redundant power supplies
48. What is the plane figure enclosed by two radii of a circle and the arc between them
49. International phonetic alphabet letter "Y"
2. A receiver circuit consisting of a beat frequency oscillator and additional circuitry for enhanced reception of SSB signals (2 wds.)
3. High power RF & microwave amplifier manufacturer in Inglewood, CA
4. Capacity for doing work by virtue of position
6. Performing a calculus function
7. Chemical symbol for neon
8. Chemical symbol for thulium
9. Adjustment to meet a specification
10. A property of memristors
11. Chemical symbol for lead
12. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
13. Circuit to generate frequencies
18. Test point, abbr.
19. Chemical symbol for silicon
22. Switch position
23. Amateur radio abbreviation for the Oceania region
29. European equivalent to the U.L.
30. Network department, abbr.
31. Unit of heat
33. Army-Navy spec
34. Chemical symbol for cesium
39. A common battery cell size
40. Chemical symbol for nickel
43. Shorthand for oxygen
44. 10^1 numerical prefix