1. Connector strain relief
4. Area outside the passband
7. Microhenry, abbr.
8. Circuit designed to copy a current through one active
device by controlling the current in another active device, 2 wds.
15. Chemical symbol for nobelium
Last stage in transmitters, abbr., pl.
18. Coordinated Universal Time, abbr.
20. Chemical symbol for radium
22. Chemical symbol for gold
23. Chemical symbol for lithium
25. Electronics manufacturer with "meatball"
26. Switch position
27. Gun safety and education organization, abbr.
28. Abbreviation for acknowledge
(also a common word for Bill the Cat)
29. Greek letter
30. Chemical symbol for scandium
symbol for silver
33. Test equipment, abbr.
35. Chemical symbol for zirconium
36. Printed Wiring Board,
38. Time Division Multiplexing
40. Ham's term for self-assembled projects
41. Having no resistive
42. Creating a code version of a semiconductor device
46. Alcohol, epoxy and gasoline, for example
51. Effective Radiated Power
53. Hub of the solar system
54. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
56. Galilean moon
Chemical symbol for cesium
59. Foot, abbr.
60. Capacitor manufacturer in Huntington Station, NY
encoding of the transmission mode in the vertical sync portion of an SSTV image, abbr.
62. Display type
63. Original Equipment Manufacturer
64. Test point, abbr.
66. One component of a complex number, abbr.
67. Type of logic gate
69. Chemical symbol for tantalum
70. Chemical symbol for beryllium oxide
network analyzer, abbr.
74. Chemical symbol for europium
75. Super glue
76. Network department, abbr.
79. The "E" in ATE
80. RF region defined at less than wavelength/(2*pi)
1. Wireless product specification
for the 2.4 GHz band
2. Chemical symbol for cobalt
3. C++, Java, BASIC, Fortran, etc.
4. Use software
for circuit or system design
5. Home state of Los Alamos lab
6. Units of electrical charge
9. One type
of electron spin
10. Radio Amateurs of Canada
11. Type of flip-flop
12. Chemical symbol for ruthenium
13. Stock symbol for Raytheon
14. Amateur radio abbreviation for the Oceania region
impress a signal on a transmission line
19. Inventor of the Kodak camera
21. Automatic Frequency Control
22. Amateur Radio Association
24. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
25. Unit of frequency
31. Unit of signal
34. RF systems company in Rochester, NY, abbr. (now owned by GE)
36. Chemical symbol for
37. Chemical symbol for beryllium
38. Part of a FOR loop
39. 1E6 nanoseconds
42. Its chemical
symbol is Mn
43. Front edge of a wing, abbr.
44. International Reply Coupon
45. Chemical symbol for neptunium
46. Particle accelerator developed by the American physicists Lawrence and Livingston
47. Chemical symbol for
48. Maximum Usable Frequency
49. One port of an amplifier
50. Used software for circuit or
52. A trigonometry function that is the reciprocal of the sine
55. Network file transfer protocol,
56. Type of digital filter, abbr.
58. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
59. Field Effect
65. Government program to bring electricity to farms, abbr.
68. Rádio Nacional de Angola, abbr.
70. Next to
71. Switch position
72. Chemical symbol for aluminum
73. PC follower
77. Chemical symbol
78. Chemical symbol for iron