1. Connector strain relief
Area outside the passband
7. Microhenry, abbr.
designed to copy a current through one active device by controlling
the current in another active device, 2 wds.
symbol for nobelium
17. Last stage in transmitters, abbr.,
18. Coordinated Universal Time, abbr.
symbol for radium
22. Chemical symbol for gold
symbol for lithium
25. Electronics manufacturer with "meatball"
26. Switch position
27. Gun safety and education
28. Abbreviation for acknowledge (also
a common word for Bill the Cat)
29. Greek letter
symbol for scandium
32. Chemical symbol for silver
Test equipment, abbr.
35. Chemical symbol for zirconium
36. Printed Wiring Board, abbr.
38. Time Division Multiplexing
40. Ham's term for self-assembled projects
41. Having no
42. Creating a code version of a semiconductor
46. Alcohol, epoxy and gasoline, for example
Effective Radiated Power
53. Hub of the solar system
30 kHz to 300 kHz
56. Galilean moon
57. Chemical symbol
59. Foot, abbr.
60. Capacitor manufacturer
in Huntington Station, NY
61. Digital encoding of the transmission
mode in the vertical sync portion of an SSTV image, abbr.
62. Display type
63. Original Equipment Manufacturer
Test point, abbr.
66. One component of a complex number,
67. Type of logic gate
69. Chemical symbol for tantalum
70. Chemical symbol for beryllium oxide
72. Automatic network
74. Chemical symbol for europium
76. Network department, abbr.
79. The "E" in ATE
80. RF region defined at less than wavelength/(2*pi)
1. Wireless product specification for
the 2.4 GHz band
2. Chemical symbol for cobalt
Java, BASIC, Fortran, etc.
4. Use software for circuit or
5. Home state of Los Alamos lab
of electrical charge
9. One type of electron spin
Radio Amateurs of Canada
11. Type of flip-flop
symbol for ruthenium
13. Stock symbol for Raytheon
Amateur radio abbreviation for the Oceania region
impress a signal on a transmission line
19. Inventor of the
21. Automatic Frequency Control
24. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
Unit of frequency
31. Unit of signal reflection, abbr.
34. RF systems company in Rochester, NY, abbr. (now owned by
36. Chemical symbol for lead
37. Chemical symbol for
38. Part of a FOR loop
39. 1E6 nanoseconds
42. Its chemical symbol is Mn
43. Front edge of a wing, abbr.
44. International Reply Coupon
45. Chemical symbol for neptunium
46. Particle accelerator developed by the American physicists
Lawrence and Livingston
47. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
48. Maximum Usable Frequency
49. One port of an amplifier
50. Used software for circuit or system design
52. A trigonometry
function that is the reciprocal of the sine
55. Network file
transfer protocol, abbr.
56. Type of digital filter, abbr.
58. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
59. Field Effect
65. Government program to bring electricity to
68. Rádio Nacional de Angola, abbr.
71. Switch position
72. Chemical symbol for aluminum
73. PC follower
77. Chemical symbol for lutetium
symbol for iron