1. The "Ge" in SiGe
4. PNPs and
7. Army-Navy spec
15. Chemical symbol for
17. Amateur Television
18. Unit of resistance
20. Chemical symbol for radon
22. Chemical symbol for lawrencium
23. Chemical symbol for thulium
25. Chemical symbol for lithium
26. International Reply Coupon
27. Semiconductor On Insulator,
28. World's only remaining superpower, abbr.
Cellphone band above DCS; Personal communication system
Unit of apparent power, abbr.
32. Chemical symbol for gallium
33. Chemical symbol for bismuth
35. Type of current
Low Noise Amplifier
38. Radio Direction Finding
Java, BASIC, Fortran, etc.
41. Next best things to bearings
42. System established by the NTSC to adjust video display hue
46. Its chemical symbol is Bk
51. Coordinated Universal
53. Finite-Element Model
54. Chemical symbol
56. Chemical symbol for neptunium
59. Chemical symbol for gold
60. High voltage
resistor manufacturer in Montreal, Quebec
62. Last statement in a BASIC program
63. Family of TTL logic
64. Unit of time
symbol for chromium
67. Ham abbreviation for "distant station"
69. Chemical symbol for platinum
70. Instruments for Industry,
Ronkonkoma, NY, abbr.
72. Signal-to-noise ratio, abbr.
74. Chemical symbol for neon
75. Device for translating higher
frequencies to lower frequencies
76. Chemical symbol for
80. Phenomenon which causes an object
to vibrate in the presence of sound at a particular frequency
1. Numerical brightness of an image
2. Chemical symbol for rubidium
3. Component composition,
5. Type of flip-flop
6. Filter that
rejects lower and higher frequencies
9. 1e-6 mA
Space Shuttle designation, abbr.
11. 1.602E-19 Joules
12. Local Oscillator
13. The unit of electrical resistance
14. Surface mount, abbr.
16. Antenna structure that connects
directly to the feed line
19. An abrupt change in a parametric
21. Gun safety and education organization, abbr.
22. Basis for decibels, abbr.
24. Degree of IC sophistication
25. Display type
31. Motorola's "Digital ___"
34. RF systems
company in Rochester, NY, abbr. (now owned by GE)
symbol for lutetium
37. Chemical symbol for silver
Chemical symbol for ruthenium
39. Femtohenry, abbr.
A type of filter designed using the image method
symbol for ruthenium
44. Unit of heat
45. Type of current
46. Interference caused by a station operating on an
47. Part of this website's title
Send Morse Code
49. 1/6 inch printer's measure; Electromagnetic
50. It is the "M" in SMA
52. Unintended frequency products
from a mixer
55. Logarithmic units of power
temperature coefficient, abbr.
58. Ham's code for "You are
excused from the net."
59. Application Service Provider,
65. Organization for former military members
70. Galilean moon
71. One port of an amplifier
72. Chemical symbol for strontium
73. One component of a
complex number, abbr.
77. Chemical symbol for thallium
78. Chemical symbol for manganese