|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Ionized trails of meteors used as a reflecting media, 2 wds.
10. Personal Handy Phone System
11. Produced when water boils?
12. Peak Envelope Power
14. Send Morse Code
17. The design component of total product cost, abbr.
18. Signal-to-noise ratio, abbr.
20. The English theoretical physicist who predicted the existence of the positron a year before it was actually discovered
21. RF/microwave software vendor (bought by Agilent)
23. Transmission control protocol, abbr.
24. Circuit element connecting PCB layers
26. Akin to EEs, CEs, AEs, etc.
28. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
29. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.
30. Electronic warfare defense, abbr.
31. 30 kHz to 300 kHz
33. Type of current flow
34. Megacycles, abbr.
35. Length times width, pl.
37. A BPF spec
39. Galilean moon
40. RF systems company in Rochester, NY, abbr. (now owned by GE)
41. Transformer interwinding connection
43. Audio Frequency
45. Opposite of I.D.
46. Degree of IC sophistication
47. Last statement in a BASIC program
48. 1e-6 mA
49. A length of transmission line that is open or shorted at one end
51. A curve formed by a point which moves according to a mathematically defined rule
53. Type of data conversion device, abbr., pl.
55. Strong, lightweight wood
57. Type of logic gate
58. Color #5
59. UMTS terrestrial radio access, abbr.
61. Physical barrier
62. Ham's code for "Shall I send more slowly?"
64. Automated Test Equipment
67. Nanohenry, abbr.
68. Decimeter, abbr.
70. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
72. Chemical symbol for thallium
73. Swiss mathematician who discovered exponential calculus
1. Millihenry, abbr.
2. Sporadic E-layer ionospheric propagation, hyph.
3. Unix, Linux or Windows
4. Stock symbol for Raytheon
5. The "S" in PCS or DCS
6. Software engineering tool, abbr.
7. Modulation type, abbr.
8. Type of reconfigurable memory, abbr.
9. One component of a complex number, abbr.
10. Unit of capacitance, abbr.
13. Chemical symbol for lead
15. Chemical symbol for erbium
16. Type of antenna
18. Physical barrier
19. Unit of time
20. Cellphone band below PCS
22. Finite Element Analysis, abbr.
23. Test equipment, abbr.
24. Describes the release number of a software product
25. Ham radio operator
27. Chemical symbol for scandium
29. Coefficient of temperature, abbr.
32. Femtofarad, abbr.
34. This mathematical term is another name for the absolute value of a number
35. Asynchronous Digital Subscriber Line
36. Font without serifs
38. Unit of luminosity
39. Greek letter
40. Millimeter, abbr.
42. Chemical symbol for palladium
44. Crystal surface
49. Chemical symbol for antimony
50. Base Station Transceivers
52. Engineer's blood plasma
53. Amateur Radio Association
54. Chemical symbol for tin
56. Chemical symbol for argon
58. Electronics manufacturer with "meatball" logo
60. Chemical symbol for aluminum
61. Chemical symbol for silicon
62. Ham's code for "Can you copy me?"
63. Greek letter
65. Logic family
66. Voltage-current phase mnemonic
68. 10^1 numerical prefix
69. Chemical symbol for manganese
70. Local Oscillator
71. Chemical symbol for gold