1. Circuit designed to copy a current
through one active device by controlling the current in another
active device, 2 wds.
9. Unit of heat
10. Finite Element
12. Chemical symbol for arsenic
of current flow
15. Information at the beginning of a data
19. Megacycles, abbr.
20. Chemical symbol for
21. Negative Temperature Coefficient
repeat request used in AMTOR
24. Mate to a bolt
27. Devices for interpreting encoded data
for acknowledge (also a common word for Bill the Cat)
35. International QSL forwarding
37. Type of logic gate
38. Modulation type, abbr.
39. Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
40. A measure of quality
of an RX in the presence of two signals
41. Surface mount,
42. International Reply Coupon
43. Capacitor manufacturer
in Huntington Station, NY
45. Upper Sideband
49. Singulated piece of IC wafer
World's first satellite navigation system, abbr.
equipment manufacturer (now Agilent)
52. 3 MHz to 30 MHz
54. Last stage in a transmitter, abbr.
55. Test point, abbr.
57. One who DXs
58. Plane geometric figure having eight straight
59. The "H" in UHF
60. Greek letter
of temperature, abbr.
62. Chemical symbol for platinum
63. Test equipment, abbr.
65. Base of the binary number system
66. Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
71. Motorola's Digital ___
monitor cable type, abbr.
73. One component of a complex
75. Thermoelectric Outer Planet Spacecraft
77. Overcurrent protection device
78. Chemical symbol for
79. Innovative Power Products, Holbrook, NY, abbr.
81. Swiss mathematician who extensively studied complex numbers
84. Government program to bring electricity to farms, abbr.
85. Division on an oscilloscope's display
90. A number that can be expressed as a/b
94. Greek letter
96. Short for potentiometer
97. Automatic Network Analyzer
98. A unit of measurement
in the field of typography
99. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
101. The portion of a cone which remains when its upper part
has been cut off by a plane parallel to its base
symbol for xenon
104. Chemical symbol for tin
Solutions Corporation, abbr.
107. Type of memory
Used to split signals into two or more paths, pl.
1. 4 GHz to 8 GHz
Universal Time, abbr.
3. Chemical symbol for ruthenium
4. Time division duplex
5. Part of this website's name
6. Original equipment manufacturer, abbr.
7. Radio Amateur
Civil Emergency Service
8. Filter that rejects lower and
11. Short for "intermodulation"
It is produced when water boils
15. Stock symbol for Harris
16. Equalizer, abbr.
17. Chemical symbol
18. One of two primary frequency outputs of a single-balanced
20. Compliments of poles
22. Type of imaging device,
23. Chemical symbol for argon
25. Part of a FOR
26. Hub of the solar system
28. Type of field that
will make your hair stand on end
29. Chemical symbol for
30. Angle at which a radio signal is refracted in the
ionosphere, 2 wds.
31. Chemical symbol for krypton
Specification provided for a capacitor bank when first energized
35. Stock symbol for Boeing
36. Unix, Linux or
42. Formerly Borland
44. European equivalent to the U.L.
46. Lifetime failure
48. Camera image
50. Type of chart used extensively
for project scheduling
51. Base 16 number system
Spectrum allocation agency
54. Sound made by an overstressed
56. Type of chart
64. Highest point in a rocket's
66. Yard, abbr.
67. Chemical symbol for
69. RF connector & cable manufacturer in Suwon,
74. EEPROM that is not electrically erasable
76. Chemical symbol for selenium
77. Chemical symbol for
78. Kind of average, pl.
80. Last stage in a
transmitter, abbr., pl.
82. Microfarad, abbr.
84. Rádio Nacional de Angola, abbr.
86. Indium Gallium
Phosphor semiconductor, abbr.
87. Chemical symbol for lawrencium
88. 30 GHz to 300 GHz
90. Type of memory
91. PC follower
92. Components on a parts list
95. Logic gate
symbol for plutonium
100. Digital Storage Oscilloscope
102. Semiconductor On Insulator, abbr.
103. Type of logic
106. Pure carrier, abbr.
107. One component of a
complex number, abbr.