|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2008 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
2. Bridge circuit used for accurate electrical measurements
9. Moon of Saturn discovered in 1672
12. Chemical symbol for francium
13. Miniature threaded RF connector
14. Society of Civil and Structural Engineers
16. Readability, Signal, and Tone (QoS report type)
17. Chemical symbol for lawrencium
18. Switch position
20. Test Point
21. Beat Frequency Oscillator
22. Official Space Shuttle designation
23. U.S. equivalent of GLONASS
25. Type of filter response
28. First electronic digital computer
30. Error checking scheme, abbr.
32. Greek letter
33. Sent a telegram
36. Type of current flow
37. Opposite of O.D.
39. Fifth series in the spectrum of hydrogen
40. IC killer
42. Person responsible for program spending, abbr.
46. What impedance does to the right of center of the Smith Chart
50. Satellite TV system, abbr.
51. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
52. High-speed logic family
53. Chemical symbol for rubidium
55. Integrated Circuit
56. Chemical symbol for gallium
57. Cause gears to stop turning
58. Solid State Power Amplifier
61. Coefficient of Temperature
62. He developed the Polaroid camera
63. Digital domain equivalent of the Fourier Transform
1. The study of materials at very low temperatures
3. High Frequency Electronics magazine, abbr.
4. Chemical symbol for erbium
5. Thin Shrink Small Outline Package
6. Surface Mount Technology
7. Chemical symbol for tantalum
8. Logic gates
10. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
11. Logic family, abbr.
15. The "S" in ASIC
16. Radio Frequency Interference
17. Type of high frequency circuit substrate, abbr.
19. Silicon transistor type
21. Describes an open fuse
22. Chemical symbol for silicon
24. Half of a DIP
26. High frequency speakers
27. (Repeater Term) A code to activate a repeater function e.g. auto patch, link etc., 2 wds
29. Application Service Provider, abbr.
31. Chemical symbol for radium
35. Digital Storage Oscilloscope
38. 10^1 numerical prefix
41. U.S. military organization, abbr.
43. Type of dielectric used in trimmer capacitors
45. Family of TTL logic
47. Chemical symbol for neon
48. Performs a disk operation
49. Electronic warfare defense, abbr.
51. Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor
54. New type of Internet delivery medium - a Ham's nemesis, abbr.
57. Semiconductor designator prefix for Mil-Spec devices
58. Special diode that can be switched, abbr.
59. A common battery cell size
60. Last stage in a transmitter, abbr.
61. Part of a FOR loop