|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. The "C" in CMOS
12. Small Office/Home Office
13. Part of a heatsink
15. Electromagnetic, abbr.
17. Unit of time, abbr.
18. Arithmetic Logic Unit
20. Chemical symbol for neodymium
21. Chemical symbol for chlorine
22. Transformer interwinding connection
24. Chemical symbol for cadmium
25. Chemical symbol for francium
27. A component of color
28. Electronic warfare defense, abbr.
29. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
30. us / 1000
31. A resistor manufacturer in Boone, NC
32. Logic gate
33. Stock symbol for Boeing
35. Stock symbol for Lockheed Martin
37. Last stage in a transmitter, abbr.
39. Network department, abbr.
40. Describes an amplifier's ability to endure extreme VSWR
43. Printer manufacturer
45. Premier zero-phase-hit oscillator vendor in Rockleigh, NJ
46. Proportion of two numbers
47. Its chemical symbol is C
50. Recent evolutionary appendage of most teenagers, pl.
53. General package type for miniature components, pl.
54. Keyboard key
56. Chemical symbol for tin
57. PC follower
58. Time Division Duplex
60. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
61. Microfarad, abbr.
63. Gun safety and education organization, abbr.
64. Test Equipment Connection, in Lake Mary, FL
65. Stock symbol for Boeing
66. Electronics manufacturer with "meatball" logo
67. Defense contractor in Fort Wayne, IN
68. Chemical symbol for erbium
69. Picohenry, abbr.
71. One state of matter
73. Band between RF and BB
75. Opposite of a LO
76. Image file type
78. Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter
80. It equals 1/2*m*v^2
2. Unix, Linux or Windows
3. Minutes of Use
4. Personal Handyphone System
5. It injects into a mixer, abbr.
6. 1/000 of an inch
7. A measure of receiver quality, abbr.
8. Add solder to tip of iron
9. Logic gate
10. Type of flip-flop
11. Ionized trails of meteors used as a reflecting media, 2 wds.
14. The "E" in ESD
16. Series of automated software commands
18. Asynchronous Digital Subscriber Line
19. Ultra Fine Pitch Technology, abbr.
21. Unit used in the measurement of radioactivity
23. Related to FM by a differential
24. European equivalent to the U.L.
26. Part of this website's name
27. Opposite of a LO
33. Illumination devices
34. Provider of services for telecommunications systems in Switzerland
36. Metal parts engineer, abbr.
37. Routes for current
38. Name for a negatively charged ion
41. Digital transmission figure of merit, abbr.
42. Unit of weight
43. Once around a closed course
44. Charged particle
49. One component of a complex number, abbr.
51. 3rd rock from the sun
54. Pull an object across the desktop with the mouse
55. Wire crimp connector type, pl.
59. Type of current
60. Chemical symbol for lead
62. Chemical symbol for iron
63. Chemical symbol for nickel
69. Type of switching diode
70. High Frequency Electronics magazine, abbr.
72. Automatic Frequency Control
73. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
74. Type of digital filter
76. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.
77. Foot, abbr.
78. Army-Navy spec
79. Chemical symbol for silver