Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
3. Flat cable type
7. 300 MHz to 3 GHz
9. Sporadic E-layer ionospheric propagation, hyph.
11. Base of the binary system
12. A fundamental electric supply type
14. Maker of power meters in Parsippany, NJ
17. A hybrid power splitter
has two of these
19. Reduction of receiver sensitivity due to overload from a nearby transmitter
22. 1/1000 prefix
23. 1/000 of an inch
24. Triode Alternating Current Switch, abbr.
star has the largest proper motion
1. Torque transfer mechanism
2. The spectrum we are concerned with
4. Unwanted mixing of two or more RF signals that creates unintended
5. Beryllium oxide chemical formula
6. Vacuum fluorescent display vendor
8. Cooling device
10. Bluetooth network
13. Quickly changing portions of waveforms
14. Forms a resistor lead
15. Its chemical
symbol is Th
16. The Cartesian coordinate system has four of these, singular
18. These have units of degrees
20. FCC Part 15 rules apply here, abbr.
21. Family of TTL logic
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF
Cafe is prohibited.