|7/31/2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzle |
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Angle of impingement relative to a surface
8. Variable Frequency Oscillator
9. A zodiacal constellation
10. Type of RF connector
12. Opposite of O.D.
13. Official Space Shuttle designation
14. Local Oscillator
16. Millimeter, abbr.
18. 1.602E-19 Joules
20. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
21. Army-Navy spec
22. Silicon transistor type
24. Readability, Signal, and Tone (QoS report type)
25. Perform a mathematical operation
26. Describes a surface existing in 2 dimensions
28. Logical negation
30. Using the moon as a passive reflector to establish a signal path; moonbounce, abbr.
32. Chemical symbol for cesium
33. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
34. 1e3 uV
36. An electron spin orientation
37. Type of current flow
38. Unit of current
40. Test Point
42. Beat Frequency Oscillator
43. Test Equipment Connection, in Lake Mary, FL
44. Adjustable frequency source, abbr.
45. Big Dipper and Little Dipper, for example
1. Instruments for Industry, Ronkonkoma, NY, abbr.
2. Current summing point
3. Precision landing system, abbr.
4. Recover the modulation from the RF signal
5. Related to ESD, abbr.
6. Describes a solder joint that was disturbed during the process
7. Official engineering change document, abbr.
11. Complex resistance
15. The "I" in IP2, IP3, etc.
17. Chemical symbol for manganese
19. Sellers of components
20. The "Ga" in GaAs
21. Chemical symbol for arsenic
23. Point of rotation
24. Useful distance between Tx and Rx
27. It begins as the plane of the ecliptic touches the Tropic of Cancer
29. Unix, Linux or Windows
31. Greek letter (micro)
33. Prefix for having to do with the environment, pl.
35. Vacuum Tube Voltmeter
37. Colorado Springs military school, abbr.
38. Automated test equipment, abbr.
39. Peripheral Component Interface
41. Frequency band just above DCS