|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Filter with more than one frequency band going from separate ports to a common port, pl.
4. Used in linear algebra
7. Chemical symbol for cadmium
8. Points in an IQ diagram
15. Chemical symbol for plutonium
17. Singulated piece of IC wafer
18. Type of miniature RF connector
20. Chemical symbol for lithium
22. Chemical symbol for gallium
23. Chemical symbol for ytterbium
25. Chemical symbol for tin
26. Original Equipment Manufacturer
28. Unit of typing speed, abbr.
29. Type of chart
30. European equivalent to the U.L.
32. Chemical symbol for silicon
33. Chemical symbol for aluminum
35. Chemical symbol for platinum
36. Output spectrum of a balanced mixer, abbr.
38. A common battery cell size
40. Emission of electromagnetic energy
41. Electromagnetic wavelength unit
42. Major engineering university in Palo Alto, CA
46. Electromagnetic wavelength units
51. Stock symbol for Harris Communications
53. Keyboard key, abbr.
54. Chemical symbol for radon
56. Local Oscillator
57. Test Point
59. Chemical symbol for neodymium
60. Amateur Radio Association
61. U.S. equivalent of GLONASS
62. Chemical symbol for indium phosphide
63. Family of TTL logic
64. 1/000 of an amp
66. Start frequency, abbr.
67. Maximum signal amplitude, abbr.
69. Chemical symbol for manganese
70. Substrate for mounting components, abbr.
72. Software drafting tool
74. Time Delay
75. Rms current times rms voltage
76. Chemical symbol for argon
80. Elements in front of the driven element in a Yagi or Quad antennas
1. Device for separating AC from DC
2. Chemical symbol for lead
3. Solid angle unit
4. Our galaxy
5. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
6. Element used for super accurate clocks
9. Opposite of I.D.
10. Networks International Corporation, abbr.
11. Chemical symbol for selenium
12. Part of a FOR loop
13. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
14. Shorthand for oxygen
16. Symbols and lines used to construct a representative drawing of a system at a high level, pl.
19. A loading coil at the center of an antenna to achieve a lower resonant frequency
21. Institute of Electrical Engineers (U.K)
22. One state of matter
24. Broadband Over Power Lines
25. Half of a DIP
31. Base Station Transceivers
34. Be behind in phase
36. 10^1 numerical prefix
37. Chemical symbol for bismuth
38. Army-Navy spec.
39. Chemical symbol for arsenic
42. Uses software to predict circuit performance
43. Femtohenry, abbr.
44. Logic gates
45. Type of flip-flop
46. Added catalyst
47. Chemical symbol for gadolinium
48. Adjust a pot
49. Chemical symbol for thallium
50. Metrology reference devices
52. Describes a purely reactive element
55. Gun safety and education organization, abbr.
56. Filter type, abbr.
58. Silicon transistor type
59. Stock symbol for National Semiconductor
65. Transmission Control Protocol
68. Crystal filter type
70. Min-to-max voltage of a waveform, abbr.
71. Stock symbol for Boeing
72. Chemical symbol for cobalt
73. Morse Code for "from"
77. Unit of length, abbr.
78. Chemical symbol for holmium