|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
2. Opposite of I.D.
4. Chemical symbol for scandium
11. Chemical symbol for neon
12. Yard, abbr.
13. Dielectric material
16. Soldering iron, pliers, wire cutters, tweezers, etc.
18. Rechargeable battery type, abbr.
19. Radiating device
21. Types of memories
23. Chemical symbol for selenium
24. Network department, abbr.
25. Chemical symbol for ruthenium
26. Chemical symbol for radon
27. Type of current flow
29. Abbreviation for peak voltage
31. Unit of work
32. Chemical symbol for polonium
33. Chemical symbol for californium
35. An array of 12 or 16 numbered keys that generate the standard telephone dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) dialing signals, 2 wds.
37. A component of YAG devices
39. Amplifier company located in Camarillo, CA, now owned by AML
49. Chemical symbol for gold
50. Logic gate
51. Computer monitor cable type
52. 10^1 numerical prefix
55. A BPF spec
56. Chemical symbol for strontium
58. Chemical symbol for neodymium
60. Unit of temperature
63. A substance that oxidizes another substance
67. Used lubricant
68. International phonetic alphabet letter "D"
69. Meet the required test parameters
70. Chemical symbol for zinc
71. Stock symbol for Boeing
73. 10^-1 numerical prefix
74. One component of a complex number, abbr.
75. Surface mount, abbr.
1. Greek letter
2. Switch position
3. Adjusted the specification for temperature
4. The sum is greater than the parts
5. Chemical symbol for cadmium
6. Places on a PCB for attaching a device
8. Charged particle
9. Sample groups
10. Piece of heat-shrink tubing slipped over a connection
13. Primary objective for a Newtonian telescope
14. Small representative graphic
15. Person responsible for program spending, abbr.
17. Chemical symbol for tin
18. Chemical symbol for neptunium
20. Chemical symbol for nickel
22. Chemical symbol for europium
27. PC follower
28. Chemical symbol for cobalt
30. Min-to-max voltage of a waveform, abbr.
32. Chemical symbol for platinum
33. Chemical symbol for copper
34. Type of modulation
36. Amplifier Solutions Corporation, abbr.
38. Total Radiated Power, abbr.
39. A common battery cell size
40. Greek letter (micro)
41. Collective term for nonidealities in a transmission line
42. Infrared, abbr.
43. Angle described by hypotenuse/opposite sides ratio
44. Soaks up RF energy
45. Chemical symbol for palladium
46. Ceased flying
48. Type of current
54. Oscillator slaved to a reference, abbr., pl.
55. Upper frequency, abbr.
57. Mate to a Tx
59. Resistor manufacturer in Yankton, SD
60. Indication of quality of received message
61. Electronics Industry Association, abbr.
62. Opposite of O.D.
64. __, ego, and super ego
65. Negative temperature coefficient, abbr.
66. Loose end of a cable
70. Chemical symbol for zirconium
72. Modulation type