1. Transfers a signal by EM interaction
6. RF Modules vendor in Sunnyvale, CA
8. The BlackBerry, for example, abbr.
9. Acknowledge a receipt, Ham
11. Network department, abbr.
13. _____-Kutta for differential equations
16. Test point, abbr.
17. Add solder to tip of iron
18. Hybrid coupler vendor in East Syracuse, NY
19. One component of a complex
21. 10^1 numerical prefix
22. Chemical symbol for bismuth
23. Chemical symbol
24. Chemical symbol for selenium
25. European equivalent to the U.L.
26. Chemical symbol for
27. Nanohenry, abbr.
28. Ring shaped
30. Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter, abbr.
31. Chemical symbol for selenium
32. Chemical symbol for lutetium
33. Network department, abbr.
35. Type of current
38. Put into motion
41. Chemical symbol for aluminum
of Technology, abbr.
43. Chemical symbol for neodymium
44. 1E6 nanoseconds
45. Metal parts engineer,
46. PC follower
47. Start frequency, abbr.
48. Chemical symbol for polonium
49. Last stage in
a transmitter, abbr.
50. Lunar depression
53. A receiver figure of merit, abbr.
54. Infrared, abbr.
55. A trigonometry function, pl.
57. Chemical symbol for dysprosium
58. Coordinated Universal Time, abbr.
59. Unit of current
61. The "Ga" in GaAs
62. Mixer manufacturer in Woburn, MA
1. Damping at which no overshoot
or undershoot exists, 2 wds.
2. An electron spin
3. Personal Digital Cellular, abbr.
4. Chemical symbol
5. Circuit for multiplying a number by itself
6. Mathematics of angles
7. Radio receiver
scheme which beats or heterodynes a second radio frequency to the incoming radio signals
12. Half of a DIP
13. Chemical symbol for radon
14. Electronic Numerical Integrater and
15. Capacitor dielectric type, pl.
16. Movement of an inferior planet across the face of
18. A common battery cell size
21. Isotope of hydrogen that has a mass around twice that of the
24. Chemical symbol for tin
25. Chemical symbol for calcium
29. Type of fusion
2/3 of a triac, pl.
37. A component of YAG devices
38. RF filter & components manufacturer in Garfield,
39. Chemical symbol for cadmium
40. Chemical symbol for arsenic
47. Chemical symbol for francium
48. Comes after a MS degree
51. Antenna, abbr.
52. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
56. Stock symbol for
59. PC follower
60. Ratio of circumference to diameter