|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Insert a value into a series using an estimate based on nearby known values
8. Component of product cost, abbr.
9. Using the moon as a passive reflector to establish a signal path; moonbounce, abbr.
11. Constellation : The lion
13. Gun safety and education organization
16. RF cable company in Woodridge, IL
19. FCC Part 15 rules apply in this band
20. Connector gender
21. Add information to
22. CDMA Development Group, abbr.
24. Inventor of the Kodak camera
31. Signal-to-noise ratio, abbr.
32. Electrical overstress, abbr.
33. Effective Radiated Power
36. Stock symbol for National Semiconductor
38. Sideband quelling
1. Infrared, abbr.
2. Chemical symbol for neon
3. Premier zero-phase-hit oscillator vendor in Rockleigh, NJ
4. Applies a DC or AC voltage
5. 1 GHz to 2 GHz
6. Test equipment, abbr.
7. Electromagnetic, abbr.
8. Excess noise specification
10. Its chemical symbol is Es
11. Local Oscillator, abbr.
12. Chemical symbol for erbium
14. Chemical symbol for ruthenium
15. Type of current flow
17. _____-wise linear function
18. Greek symbol for resistance units
23. Factor of ten
25. Unix, Linux or Windows
26. Chemical symbol for radon
27. _____ delay, derivative of phase wrt frequency
28. Hermetic interface, pl.
29. Part of a FOR loop
30. 1E6 nanoseconds
34. Type of flip-flop
35. Chemical symbol for plutonium
36. Chemical symbol for nobelium
37. Chemical symbol for tin