Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
RF Cafe SoftwareCalculator Workbook
Smith Chart™ for Visio
Smith Chart™ for Excel
RF & EE Symbols Word
RF Stencils for Visio
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Unit of volume, pl.
4. Diode type
9. Mates to transmitters
10. Proportion of two numbers
11. Sent a ray of light
13. A curve traced out by a point on a radius of a circle rotating along a straight line or another circle
15. Type of magnet wire
16. Unit of apparent power, 2-wds
19. Non-reciprocal 3-port device
20. LED, incandescent, fluorescent
22. The process of restoring batteries
23. Does like a Hall effect device
25. International Telegraphy and Telephony Consultative Committee
26. CAE design aid
28. What your profession likely is, pl.
1. Antenna shape
2. Negative Temperature Coefficient
3. Moves like an audio volume control
4. Length times width
5. Interception of RF energy
6. RF Modules vendor in Lenexa, KS
7. Stream of electrons, pl.
8. Generated an official engineering change document, abbr.
12. Oscillating from + to -
14. German astronomer who developed a mathematical relationship between planets and distance from sun
17. Being in the presence of radiation, pl.
18. Its chemical symbol is W
21. French mathematician who is recognized as the founder of number theory
22. 360 degrees of phase rotation
24. Units of heat
27. Name for lamp cord (___ cord)