Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express
permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Unit of volume, pl.
9. Mates to transmitters
10. Proportion of two numbers
11. Sent a ray of light
13. A curve traced out by a point
on a radius of a circle rotating along a straight line or another
15. Type of magnet wire
16. Unit of apparent power,
19. Non-reciprocal 3-port device
20. LED, incandescent,
22. The process of restoring batteries
Does like a Hall effect device
25. International Telegraphy
and Telephony Consultative Committee
26. CAE design aid
28. What your profession likely is, pl.
1. Antenna shape
2. Negative Temperature
3. Moves like an audio volume control
5. Interception of RF energy
6. RF Modules
vendor in Lenexa, KS
7. Stream of electrons, pl.
an official engineering change document, abbr.
from + to -
14. German astronomer who developed a mathematical
relationship between planets and distance from sun
in the presence of radiation, pl.
18. Its chemical symbol
21. French mathematician who is recognized as the founder
of number theory
22. 360 degrees of phase rotation
Units of heat
27. Name for lamp cord (___ cord)