Over 10000 Pages Indexed
5CCG (5th MOB):
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. e=cm^2 guy
9. One sixtieth of a minute of angular measurement
11. Voice of America
13. Plug-in for computer bus
14. Printer specification, abbr.
16. Silicon transistor type, abbr.
18. Chemical symbol for lutetium
19. Angular speed unit, abbr.
21. Chemical symbol for europium
23. Reads from disk
26. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
27. Automatic Send-Receive
29. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
30. Related to FM by a differential
31. Type of transistor, abbr.
32. Cause for rejection at test
34. Address for a PhD
36. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
37. Passé file storage device
40. Chemical symbol for silicon
41. Colorado Springs military school, abbr.
42. Greek letter
43. 30 Hz to 300 Hz
45. A common transformer rating, abbr.
46. Digital storage entity
48. Semiconductor lamp
49. The "E" in FET
51. Chunk of space rock
2. Network department, abbr.
3. Japanese semiconductor manufacturer, abbr.
4. 1/4":1', for example
5. Geometrically defined figure with same shape as a ring doughnut
6. Last statement in a program
7. Opposite of O.D.
8. Communication between stations by reflecting the radio waves off of the ionosphere
10. Parts per million, abbr.
12. Automatic Network Analyzer
15. Instructions at the top of a file
17. PC Card - with 68 pin interface
19. Opposite of local
20. A rectangular array of numbers in rows and columns that is treated as a single entity
22. A compiler directive
24. Commercial Off-the-Shelf
25. Switch configuration, abbr.
26. Low altitude earth orbit
28. Part of this website's name
31. Foot, abbr.
33. Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
35. Wireless phone region
38. Cutting tool
39. Mathematician who studied complex numbers
41. A feedback scheme to level out the receiver audio volume, abbr.
44. Forward Error Correction
46. Fast Fourier Transform
47. Official engineering change document, abbr.
49. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
50. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.