|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Mechanical engineering group, abbr.
4. Decibels above or below a dipole antenna, abbr.
6. Amplitude Shift Keying
7. A compiler directive
9. Application Specific Integrated Circuit, abbr.
13. Substrate for mounting components, abbr., pl.
15. Coaxial attenuator manufacturer in Columbus, IN
18. Last stage in a transmitter, abbr.
19. Chemical symbol for arsenic
20. Positive voltage lead color
22. Be behind in phase
23. Russian space probes which visited Halley's comet
24. Attenuator topology
25. International phonetic alphabet letter "L"
28. Increase voltage linearly
30. Electrical overstress, abbr.
31. Keyboard key
33. Start frequency, abbr.
34. Type of current flow
37. Ratio between the maximum change in RF-carrier frequency and the highest modulating frequency used in an FM transmitter, 2 wds.
40. The "T" in TE
41. A disk operation
43. 3-phase transformer configuration
44. Color quality
45. Type of digital filter, abbr.
46. Name given to the quotient of the sum of several quantities and their number
1. Colorado Springs military school, abbr.
2. Snail and E are examples of this
3. Speed required to break away from a celestial body's gravitational attraction
4. 10^-1 numerical prefix
5. Class of spread spectrum, abbr.
8. Direct sequence and frequency hopping are two examples of this modulation
10. Crystal filter type
12. Satellite TV system, abbr.
14. Beryllium oxide symbol
16. American space agency
17. Universal Asynchronous Transmit/Receive
21. Morse Code for "from"
22. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
26. Network department, abbr.
27. American National Standards Institute
28. RF computer network, abbr.
29. Chemical symbol for mendelevium
32. U.K. equivalent of the IEEE
33. Method for moving data files between computers
35. Error checking scheme, abbr.
36. Voice of America
37. Touch-tone dialing scheme, abbr.
38. Measure of source/load match, abbr.
39. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
42. Deutsche Industrie Normenausschuss