Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express
permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
from the earth to the sun - ___ unit
8. Chemical symbol for
9. Unit of weight
11. Dilbert's dog
17. Chemical symbol for nickel
19. Adjust a capacitor
20. Has a positive phase wrt a reference
22. Part of a FOR
23. Chemical symbol for selenium
24. 1 GHz to 2 GHz
26. Last statement in a program
28. Swiss mathematician Leonhard
30. Decimeter, abbr.
31. Chemical symbol for neptunium
32. Chemical symbol for silicon
33. Related to FM by a differential
35. Chemical symbol for calcium
37. Unix, Linux or Windows
38. Generated an official engineering change document
1/000 of an inch
42. A receiver figure of merit, abbr., pl.
44. Chemical symbol for arsenic
46. Foot, abbr.
49. High power density battery chemistry,
51. One component of a complex number, abbr.
Mate to a bolt
53. Reusable space vehicle
57. Type of current flow
along with A.A. Michelson, precisely measured the speed of light
2. A figure
of merit for an amplifier, abbr.
3. Factors of a polynomial
4. Defense electronics contractor in Ft. Wayne, IN
symbol for cobalt
6. Army-Navy spec
7. Maximally flat
group delay frequency selective device
10. Device to match
the antenna impedance to the system
12. Color #5
symbol for bismuth
15. The "Cad" part
16. Chemical symbol for palladium
20. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
21. Last statement
in a BASIC subroutine, pl.
24. Front edge of a wing, abbr.
25. Securing device
27. Leave a film on a surface
The "U" in fU (think BPF)
34. Stock symbol for Microsoft
36. Change connector type
39. Chemical symbol for cesium
41. Maker of quality spectrum analyzers in Wichita, Kansas
43. Chemical symbol for dysprosium
45. Of the sun
49. Chemical symbol for lutetium
53. Miniature threaded RF connector
55. Opposite of I.D.
56. Modern battlefield