Over 10000 Pages Indexed
5CCG (5th MOB):
Hobby & Fun
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Chemical symbol for tin
2. Distance between successive sinewave positive peaks, pl.
11. Home state of Los Alamos lab
13. The largest asteroid
15. Electromagnetic, abbr.
17. Form a resistor lead
18. Halves of DIPs
19. Greek letter
20. Electromagnetic compatibility, abbr.
22. PC follower
23. A logic gate type
25. Unit of time, abbr.
26. Bulletin Board System
27. Opposite of I.D.
28. Bipolar Field-Effect Transistor
30. Chemical symbol for cobalt
31. Chemical symbol for manganese
32. Digital ___, by Motorola
34. Automatic network analyzer, abbr.
37. Switch position
39. Core & shielding vendor in W. Conshohocken, PA
40. Chemical symbol for nobelium
41. Semiconductor lamp
42. Last statement in a program
43. Coefficient of temperature, abbr.
45. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
46. Sends junk e-mail
50. Chemical symbol for holmium
52. Software engineering tool, abbr.
54. Chemical symbol for calcium
56. The 1800 MHz band for cellphones, abbr.
57. Logarithmic ratio
59. Non-return to zero, abbr.
61. Chemical symbol for thallium
62. A capacitor dielectric
64. Type of simple antenna
66. Chemical symbol for holmium
67. Type of PCB substrate foundation
68. RF design tool vendor in Espoo, Finland
69. Chemical symbol for lithium
70. Overlapping "piconets"
71. Morse Code for "from"
1. Scalar version of velocity
2. One of the Ws in WWW
3. Length times width
4. Air exchange need
5. IC killer
6. RF/microwave software vendor, now Agilent
7. Global Positioning System
8. ____ film
9. Communication between stations by reflecting the radio waves off of the ionosphere, pl.
10. Official Space Shuttle designation, pl.
12. Pointing device
16. Millimeter, abbr.
19. Chemical symbol for niobium
21. Equipment control board
23. Greek letter
24. One component of a complex number, abbr.
26. Maker of power meters in Parsippany, NJ
28. VHF, UHF, ISM, for example
31. ELI the ICE ___
32. Keyboard key
33. Component of product cost, abbr.
35. Negation prefix
36. Logic gate
38. Negative temperature coefficient, abbr.
44. Which number system uses only the digits 0 to 7
47. Chemical symbol for palladium
48. An angle that has less than 90 degrees
49. 1E6 ns
51. Layer of the atmosphere that blocks UV energy
53. Chemical symbol for aluminum
54. Complex Instruction Set Computer
55. Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter
57. Add impurities to semiconductor during processing
58. Threaded fastener
60. Chemical symbol for rhodium
62. Akin to AE, EE, SE, etc., pl.
63. Antenna, abbr.
64. Computer communication scheme, abbr.
65. Last stages in transmitters, abbr.
Reproduction of this puzzle without
the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.