Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Caused by a mismatch between source and load
7. CDMA Development Group, abbr.
8. Radio frequency interference, abbr.
9. Moon of Saturn discovered in 1789
11. Electrical unit of potential difference
14. Termination for the end of a power cable
15. Forerunner to NASA
17. Keyboard key
18. Ham abbreviation for transceiver
19. Ratio of circumference to diameter
20. Air inlet/outlet
21. Greek letter
22. Unit of energy
23. Electrical process that converts alternating current into direct current
26. Enhanced Graphics Adapter
27. Abbreviation for parts per million
28. Short for terminal
29. A common battery cell size
30. Short form of logarithm
31. Indium phosphide abbreviation
32. Prefix for 10^12
33. Line of Sight
34. Switch configuration, abbr.
35. Having to do with charged particles
37. U.S. Spectrum allocation agency
38. Low noise amplifier, abbr.
40. Combination of a transmitter and a receiver, pl.
1. Chemical symbol for scandium
2. Time Division Multiplexing
3. Formerly HP Test & Measurement
4. Aerodynamic force that opposes thrust
5. Band between RF and BB, pl.
6. Chemical symbol for nickel
10. Containing more than two ports
11. Excursion from the normal
12. Type of miniature RF connector
13. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
15. National Television System Committee, abbr.
16. Positive or negative
17. 10^1 numerical prefix
19. Type of data storage device, abbr.
20. Russian space probe that visited Halley's comet
21. Passive intermodulation, abbr.
22. Antenna radiated power measurement, abbr.
23. A disk operation
24. Field programmable gate array, abbr.
25. _______ strength - measure of resistance from breaking
30. Semiconductor lamp, abbr.
32. Test point, abbr.
33. More than one locus
35. Current-voltage phase mnemonic
36. Carrier-to-noise ratio, abbr.
37. A BPF spec
39. Chemical symbol for arsenic