|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. This, multiplied by L, yields the voltage across an inductor
4. Joins end-to-end
9. Circuit for firing a magnetron, abbr., pl.
13. Related to EMI, EMC, etc.
14. Region between semiconductor doping potentials
15. An antenna specification, abbr.
16. RF coupler vendor in Bay Shore, NY
17. Interception and analysis of electromagnetic signals, abbr.
18. Length times width
20. Miniature threaded RF connector
22. Rechargeable batteries
25. Its chemical symbol is I
27. Base Station Transceivers
28. Component of product cost, abbr.
29. Opposite of DACs
35. Crystal surface
39. Number of devices that can be driven by an output, pl.
40. Superior magnetic shielding material
41. Co-channel rejection ratio, abbr.
42. Having to do with charged particles
44. Response to EMF in a winding
45. Low- to mid- frequency connector type
47. End Of Transmission
49. Successfully completes the test
51. Part of CAD
54. Coordinated Universal Time, abbr.
56. Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing, abbr.
58. ESD protective apparel
60. Attenuator topology
62. Digital transmission figure of merit
63. Type of propagation above 30 MHz by means of refraction by highly ionized regions around the Earth’s poles
64. A compiler directive
65. European spectrum allocation agency
66. Logic gates
67. Sends a file over a network
1. One port on a FET
2. Maker of quality spectrum analyzers in Wichita, Kansas
3. English theoretical physicist who predicted the existence of the positron a year before it was actually discovered
4. British Aerospace Electronics
5. Internet address, abbr. pl.
6. Cut to length
7. Telecommunications Information Network Architecture
8. Adjust a pot
10. Enrico _____
11. Component of product cost, abbr.
12. A Morse Code space
19. Agilent's EE design software
21. Aircraft navigation system
23. Soaks up RF energy
24. A branch of mechanics
25. Describes a signal transferred between wires without physical contact
29. Used to keep the receiver tuned, abbr.
30. Opposite of an ADC
31. Carrier-to-Noise Ratio
33. Class of o-scope, abbr.
34. Related to RFI, EMC, etc.
36. Automated Test Equipment
37. Person responsible for program spending, abbr.
38. 30 Hz to 300 Hz
43. Uncharged atomic particle
46. Japanese semiconductor manufacturer, abbr.
48. Original Equipment Manufacturer
49. An oscilloscope test lead
50. A receiver parameter, abbr., pl.
52. Amplifier terminal
53. Current summing points
54. UMTS terrestrial radio access, abbr.
55. Plug-in for computer bus
57. Field Effect Transistor
58. Hub of the solar system
59. Last stages in transmitters
61. Application Service Provider, abbr.