|More than 8,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Part of CRC
4. Intertwines strands of fine wire
5. Popular spreadsheet program
6. International phonetic alphabet letter "P"
10. Million Multiply Accumulate operations
14. RF integrated circuit
15. PCB interconnect
16. Greek letter
17. Set of poles
21. ____ of thumb
24. Prefix for 10 ^ -18
25. Radio term for indicating the end of a transmission segment
26. Stock symbol for Microsoft
27. Unit of work, pl.
28. Length times width
32. European spectrum allocation agency, abbr.
35. The "T" in ATE
36. Increases voltage linearly
38. Unit of resistance, pl.
41. Current x Resistance =
42. Current summing point
45. Type of rechargeable battery, abbr.
46. One who DXs
47. International phonetic alphabet letter "T"
48. Antenna vendor in Cohasset, MA
49. Describes an amplifier that handles a wide range of loads
2. Balance point of an airplane
3. Plane geometric figure having eight straight sides
4. Large-value resistor connected across the filter capacitor in a power supply to discharge the filter capacitors when the supply is turned off, 2 wds.
6. Means or path by which a radio signal travels from a transmitting station to a receiving station
7. Audio Frequency
8. Ratio of circumference to diameter
9. Property of a lens allowing it to focus all wavelengths to the same point
10. Unit of time
11. Chemical symbol for molybdenum
12. PC follower
13. Highly selective frequency-dependent circuit, 2 wds.
18. PC follower
19. Network department, abbr.
22. PCB mask exposing ray
23. Front edge of a wing, abbr.
29. One component of a complex number, abbr.
30. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
31. Inject an ion into a substrate base
33. Part of a FOR loop
34. Chemical symbol for silicon
39. Opposite of a LO
40. Unit of inductance, abbr.
43. Shorthand for oxygen
44. Morse Code for "from"