Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution
is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. Electromagnetic, abbr.
3. Miniature threaded RF connector
6. Chemical symbol for terbium
8. Its chemical symbol is P
11. Frequency Division Multiple Access
12. Computer communication scheme, pl.
14. ECM response
15. 1E6 ns
17. Switch position
18. Chemical symbol for selenium
19. Chemical symbol for neptunium
22. Type of current
25. Chemical symbol for radon
27. Ground glass device used for focusing light
30. RF/microwave software vendor (now owned by Agilent)
32. Unit of magnetic flux
33. Test equipment manufacturer of yore
35. European equivalent to the U.L.
36. 1e-6 mA
38. Chemical symbol for rhodium
40. The "S" in ASK
42. The "E" in EHF
44. Resistor manufacturer in Yankton, SD
46. Satellite of Jupiter discovered by Galileo
47. Electrical safety organization, abbr.
49. Integrated Circuit
50. Chemical symbol for copper
51. Year unit after the birth of Christ
53. Galilean moon
54. Chemical symbol for cobalt
55. Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor
59. General Mobile Radio Service
61. Its chemical symbol is Md
63. Chemical symbol for xenon
64. Semiconductor lamp, abbr.
65. Millimeter, abbr.
1. 30 GHz to 300 GHz
2. The most frequently occurring number in a series of numbers
3. Put distance between two components
4. Unit of inductance, abbr.
5. Online service
6. Unit of weight, pl.
7. Data transmission pathway
9. Miniature RF connector, pl.
10. Increase voltage linearly
13. ____-________ condensate (particle physics)
16. Antenna radiation pattern bias
21. The "As" in GaAs
23. Chemical symbol for chlorine
24. Flame resistant material
26. Chemical symbol for nobelium
28. Modern battlefield technique, abbr.
29. Semiconductor manufacturer in Japan, abbr.
31. Femtohenry, abbr.
34. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
37. Colorado Springs military school, abbr.
39. Chemical symbol for helium
41. Chemical symbol for thallium
43. Greek letter
45. Chemical symbol for europium
48. Was behind in phase
50. Not hot
52. Logarithmic unit of voltage, abbr.
54. Geometric solid of rotation with a triangular cross-section
56. Adjust a capacitor or potentiometer
57. It has six sides
58. Keyboard key
60. One output port of a mixer
62. Front edge of a wing, abbr.