|More than 12,000 searchable pages indexed.|
Your RF Cafe
Airplanes and Rockets:
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
2. 1/000 of an amp
4. The "E" in FEM
8. Min-to-max voltage of a waveform, abbr.
11. Shuttle Amateur Radio EXperiment
13. Length times width, pl.
16. 10^2 numerical prefix
17. Physical quantity defined as being the work done per unit time
18. RF passive device manufacturer in Bay Shore, NY
20. This often uses bullets
22. Less than
24. Plane geometric figure that has eight straight sides
27. Chemical symbol for silicon
28. Chemical symbol for holmium
29. Abbreviation for polypropylene
30. Chemical symbol for mendelevium
31. Multivibrator type
34. Occlusion of one heavenly body by another
37. Loose end of a cable
38. RF computer network, abbr.
39. One port on a FET
42. A not-for-profit systems engineering company headquartered in Bedford, MA
46. Wireless IC company bought by Sirenza in 2002 (which was bought by RFMD in 2007)
47. Unintentionally changes the oscillator frequency
48. Unit of time
49. Sounding device vehicles
50. Surface mount, abbr.
1. Software engineering tool, abbr.
2. Top layers of an IC that connect the circuit elements
3. Leaded component type
4. "The father of the atomic bomb"
5. Type of capacitor
6. Convergence point on Vce axis of collector current curves
7. Mathematical expansion
8. Fan vendor in Farmington, CT
9. Its chemical symbol is Pa
10. British Aerospace Electronics
11. Chemical symbol for scandium
12. Chemical symbol for radon
14. Modern battlefield technique, abbr.
15. Chemical symbol for strontium
19. One component of a complex number, abbr.
21. Integrated Circuit
22. Solid State PA
23. Unit of CPU speed
25. Units of resistance
26. Current summing point
32. VHF, UHF, ISM, for example
33. Chemical symbol for lithium
35. Chemical symbol for chlorine
36. LEDs, incandescents, fluorescents, et al
39. Ham abbreviation for "distant station"
40. Government program to bring electricity to farms. abbr.
41. Modulation type, abbr.
43. Chemical symbol for thallium
44. 30 Hz to 300 Hz
45. Type of flip-flop