(Seize the Day!)
My USAF radar shop
Airplanes and Rockets:
My personal hobby website
My daughter Sally's horse riding website
Note: A standard for crossword puzzles is when all words in a clue are capitalized, the solution is the abbreviation or acronym for that clue; e.g., Alternating Current = AC.
2007 Engineering & Science Crossword Puzzles
Reproduction of this puzzle without the express permission of RF Cafe is prohibited.
1. PNPs and NPNs
8. Femtohenry, abbr.
10. Advanced Communication Technologies and Services
11. Liquid cooling agent
13. Sample group
14. A filter parameter (# of stages)
15. Infrared, abbr.
16. Hub of the solar system
17. Chemical symbol for praseodymium
18. Chemical symbol for argon
19. Common Gateway Interface
20. Army-Navy spec., abbr.
21. U.K-based defense contractor
22. Chemical symbol for radium
23. Logarithmic reflectivity unit
24. 36 inches
25. Synchronous Digital Hierarchy
27. Part of a FOR loop
28. Motorola's "Digital ___"
29. Institute of Electrical Engineers (U.K)
31. Chemical symbol for lanthanum
33. Direct Memory Access
35. High frequency semiconductor, abbr.
36. Type of amp used in an RX front-end, abbr.
38. Electromagnetic, abbr.
39. Antenna, abbr.
40. 10^1 numerical prefix
41. FCC Part 15 rules apply here
42. Test Point
43. Network department, abbr.
44. 1/000 of an inch
45. Semiconductor and calculator company, abbr.
46. Color #5
48. Miniature threaded RF connector
49. Sets of poles
50. Small DIP package
51. Chemical symbol for tin
52. Type of capacitor dielectrics
1. Balanced-to-unbalanced device
2. Small representative graphic
3. Push To Talk
4. Unix, Linux or Windows
5. The Microwave Office company, abbr.
6. Aircraft tracking systems
7. Solid angle units
9. Perpendicular to vertical
12. Chemical symbol for erbium
14. Used logic gates
15. Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor
16. The GPS system is made up of them
17. A type of very low noise level amplifier
19. Chemical symbol for cadmium
21. Range of frequencies
24. Yard, abbr.
26. Common form of energy that arises from the kinetic energy of atoms and molecules
30. Chemical symbol for einsteinium
32. American National Standards Institute
34. Unit of current
35. A primary amplifier parameter
37. Modulation type, abbr.
40. 2/3 of a triac, pl.
44. Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit
46. Chemical symbol for gallium
47. Equivalent Series Resistance
48. Semiconductor On Insulator, abbr.
50. Type of component package, abbr.